Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me :ROFLMAO: but I thought I'd give PE with Joe a go this morning just to wake myself up, omg how unfit is he??? He's so obsessed with how many people are watching he's not focusing on what he's actually doing, it's a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My six year old refers to PE with Joe as “the strange man that screams out of the TV”....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He was on every BBC London news bulletin again this morning again. His VOICE!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He looks wrecked doesn’t he? All those early gin tons taking their toll I wonder 😂
Don't forget the dodgy hip! Christ, if that is what peak fitness looks like in your mid 30s I will sit on my fat mid 40s arse eating cake - a billion times more enjoyable!

Reactions: 9
Safe to say , if everyone’s home schooling was anything like ours today, there’s no bloody time for Joe 🤣

Reactions: 6
Keep us updated on how you get on! Tbh with the plan (I did it 5 years ago) there wasn't a huge deal of variation with meals (especially if you looked at his cook books!) then so it doesn't surprise me there is now!

Personally I feel like he's now short changing people with the plan more now because of the app and the plan wasn't that great to start with.
I’d be really annoyed if I’d just recently bought the plan and then found out about the app and the fact that they’re not compatible or included with each other!

Reactions: 9
Keep us updated on how you get on! Tbh with the plan (I did it 5 years ago) there wasn't a huge deal of variation with meals (especially if you looked at his cook books!) then so it doesn't surprise me there is now!

Personally I feel like he's now short changing people with the plan more now because of the app and the plan wasn't that great to start with.
I will of course! I’ve only been doing it a few days and I’ve dropped 6lbs (I fluctuate something serious as is and recently had a baby so I’d give it a bit longer before I start preaching it!)

To be honest I was just bored with cooking the same meals in lockdown and figured I’d do something to motivate me to kick the mam bod in to hear 🤣

I definitely cannot watch him on Insta and do the plan cause I know I’d get peed off if I saw him binge eating at night and me sticking to HIS plan!! I am all for do as I do and not as I say and all that 🤣

Reactions: 5
I will of course! I’ve only been doing it a few days and I’ve dropped 6lbs (I fluctuate something serious as is and recently had a baby so I’d give it a bit longer before I start preaching it!)

To be honest I was just bored with cooking the same meals in lockdown and figured I’d do something to motivate me to kick the mam bod in to hear 🤣

I definitely cannot watch him on Insta and do the plan cause I know I’d get peed off if I saw him binge eating at night and me sticking to HIS plan!! I am all for do as I do and not as I say and all that 🤣
This is why I'm glad I did his plans years ago before he started showing himself like he is now on insta!

Congratulations on your new arrival 🙂 X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Joe & SR Nutrition have gone their separate ways? Joe never updates the Wean in 15 account anymore apart from when he wants to push his Body Coach plan. He seems to have abandoned it since Marley didn’t follow the plan. Ada weaning would have been the perfect time to fire up the Wean account again as she was helping with that account until she went on maternity leave. I think Charlotte has realised how much money she can make going it alone and thats why she’s decided to do Wean Along with Ada. It wouldn’t surprise me if the professional photography set up in her recent weaning stories was for her own book.

I‘ve just checked and she doesn’t follow Joe anymore!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The Wean in 15 book is an Aldi special now. No offence to Aldi because I love shopping there, but you know once something relatively recent appears there then it’s not doing well. The publisher must have had pallet loads to get rid of.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think Joe & SR Nutrition have gone their separate ways? Joe never updates the Wean in 15 account anymore apart from when he wants to push his Body Coach plan. He seems to have abandoned it since Marley didn’t follow the plan. Ada weaning would have been the perfect time to fire up the Wean account again as she was helping with that account until she went on maternity leave. I think Charlotte has realised how much money she can make going it alone and thats why she’s decided to do Wean Along with Ada. It wouldn’t surprise me if the professional photography set up in her recent weaning stories was for her own book.

I might get flamed for this but I like SR Nutrition, I had a picky baby who wouldn’t eat and following her advice (not Joe’s) I have a 2 year old that eats pretty well (and will eat plain steamed veggies, unlike Indie!). Sure it’s a bit kooky to give your kid a whole cooked carrot in a packed lunch but 🤷🏻‍♀️ so what? Hopefully she’s seen the light about Joe!

Reactions: 4

I wonder if Rosie has put her foot down and said there’s no way Indie is getting a whole mouldy carrot it a wrinkly pepper in her lunch box. I’m still traumatised on behalf of that kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might get flamed for this but I like SR Nutrition, I had a picky baby who wouldn’t eat and following her advice (not Joe’s) I have a 2 year old that eats pretty well (and will eat plain steamed veggies, unlike Indie!). Sure it’s a bit kooky to give your kid a whole cooked carrot in a packed lunch but 🤷🏻‍♀️ so what? Hopefully she’s seen the light about Joe!
My main dislike of her is the same as all influencers - overexposing their kids and constantly filming them eating for her business.

Reactions: 13
SR Nutrition had a big influence on Joe's weaning method in terms of starting with puree and finger foods, the types of foods to offer etc, then she had input with his book. However in other ways they seem very different, SR likes routine, eating together as much as possible, giving healthy snacks etc. Whereas Joe is all over the place; Indie sometimes would be eating really late, or going far too long without food and not giving snacks. Also when Joe shared Indie's mealtimes every day he was giving her way more than the recommended about of fish for her age, which is not healthy, I bet he still does the same now with her and Marley. (SRN provides guidance on this). Then there was offering reheated or cold meals several times in a day. He was also feeding Indie foods that were known choking hazards such as popcorn, whole berries etc. If I was SR Nutrition this would annoy me, especially with her being so heavily connected with him professionally. Now she's really well established in her own right she doesn't need him. Joe's probably a bit of a joke in the baby/child nutrition and weaning circles to be honest. I find what he does questionable and I bet they do too, probably even more so if it's their profession. I'm not sure if SR Nutrition has any of her own cook/weaning books, but seeing as she contributed to the Wean in 15 book it must be so disappointing that Joe gave up with promoting the book and documenting Marley's weaning journey, I bet there are lots of child nutritionalists that would love the opportunity to publish a weaning book.

Reactions: 13

I just had a look and she is still following Joe and Wean in 15 ? Wean in 15 has definitely died though. He never gave SR nutrition much credit anyway so she would be better doing her own thing. She had her page long before wean in 15 (She drives me potty though)

Reactions: 10
I just had a look and she is still following Joe and Wean in 15 ? Wean in 15 has definitely died though. He never gave SR nutrition much credit anyway so she would be better doing her own thing. She had her page long before wean in 15 (She drives me potty though)
She’s following them and Rosie, but they’re not following her from what I can see

Reactions: 1
SR Nutrition had a big influence on Joe's weaning method in terms of starting with puree and finger foods, the types of foods to offer etc, then she had input with his book. However in other ways they seem very different, SR likes routine, eating together as much as possible, giving healthy snacks etc. Whereas Joe is all over the place; Indie sometimes would be eating really late, or going far too long without food and not giving snacks. Also when Joe shared Indie's mealtimes every day he was giving her way more than the recommended about of fish for her age, which is not healthy, I bet he still does the same now with her and Marley. (SRN provides guidance on this). Then there was offering reheated or cold meals several times in a day. He was also feeding Indie foods that were known choking hazards such as popcorn, whole berries etc. If I was SR Nutrition this would annoy me, especially with her being so heavily connected with him professionally. Now she's really well established in her own right she doesn't need him. Joe's probably a bit of a joke in the baby/child nutrition and weaning circles to be honest. I find what he does questionable and I bet they do too, probably even more so if it's their profession. I'm not sure if SR Nutrition has any of her own cook/weaning books, but seeing as she contributed to the Wean in 15 book it must be so disappointing that Joe gave up with promoting the book and documenting Marley's weaning journey, I bet there are lots of child nutritionalists that would love the opportunity to publish a weaning book.
Crazy when you put it all out like that 😳😳, this bloke should never have done a weaning book

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.