Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed when he posts breakfast stories, it’s just him and the kids?! Rosie is never with them 🤔
I think Rosie doesn’t like to be on Instagram that much and also Joe likes to make out he does everything when actually his whole world revolves around himself !

Reactions: 4
I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
Oh my god when was this? Why has no one got onto this?!

Reactions: 8
I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
Not clever with it, is he?

New thread:

Joe wicks: gingle bells, gingle bells, gin goes all the way, from 9am to who knows when, I’m a hero so they say!
It’s too long, but what a fun new song! Charity single joe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t he dump his longtime girlfriend after he met Rosie ? She can’t trust him if he did it with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Never known somebody complain so much about their child waking up in the night - and he wants 5?!
He can’t seem to handle two and is always saying how frustrated he is about the lack of sleep, the poor boy is poorly fgs!

Reactions: 15
Quite rightly said! Joe is also very ableist in terms of his fitness for mental health codswallop. "Depressed? Want to feel better? Do some exercise! That will fix it!" What about people who cannot go for a run or lift weights or do lunges. He has no thought towards people who aren't in the best mental health but can't follow his quick-fix suggestions of mad 10pm HIIT routines followed by five slices of toast.
It took me ages to psych myself up to get back to the gym - I felt so low that the thought of dragging myself back and starting from scratch was overwhelming. I’m enjoying being back and I’ve never once felt worse for going and I’m sure it would’ve been much easier if I had a gym at home...

I think most people know that exercise will help us physically and/or mentally but it’s not as easy a process as just going or not going, there’s much more to it than that.

Reactions: 12
I think Rosie doesn’t like to be on Instagram that much and also Joe likes to make out he does everything when actually his whole world revolves around himself !
Although she’s quite happy to appear on her friends/hairdressers insta....

When I saw that I thought it might have been his ex but the bar/restaurant he’s talking about didn’t open until June 2016 (I used to live in Surbiton) and he supposedly met Rosie on New Years Eve (at a rave🙄)....naughty naughty Joe

Last edited:
He obviously reads here so I predict a gin ton and toast binge coming very, very soon as a result of this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And thats definitely not Rosie!!

Also again why is it always Marleys fault he gets tit sleep? Feels so mean always naming him, why not say the kids?
We all know Indie is golden child but still.

Reactions: 13
Either I eat portions far too big or the wicks household adopt the three little bears approach - Rosie's portion isn't much bigger than the 2 year olds 😬

Reactions: 8
Either I eat portions far too big or the wicks household adopt the three little bears approach - Rosie's portion isn't much bigger than the 2 year olds 😬
It’s how they make sure she keeps her body looking like fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

When was this from?

I did some exercise today, I went on a bike ride. Afterwards I was knackered and my bum hurt and I felt very sorry for myself. I certainly did not feel fantastic. Who do I complain to please?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh. my god. What the duck?!!!!

Surely if that was real, it would have been picked up on????? Someone would have contacted Rosie????

Although she’s quite happy to appear on her friends/hairdressers insta....

When I saw that I thought it might have been his ex but the bar/restaurant he’s talking about didn’t open until June 2016 (I used to live in Surbiton) and he supposedly met Rosie on New Years Eve (at a rave🙄)....naughty naughty Joe
Def not his ex. Apparently, he wrote that he was away from his girlfriend (Rosie) and baby for 10 days... He and Rosie did not marry until after Indie was born. If this is real, that is another woman in his bed while Rosie is at home with his firstborn!!! https://www.squaremeal.co.uk/wedding-venues/wedding-news/the-body-coach-joe-wicks-marries-rosie-jones_9190#:~:text=Joe Wicks, also known as,with close friends and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m sure it would’ve been much easier if I had a gym at home...

I think most people know that exercise will help us physically and/or mentally but it’s not as easy a process as just going or not going, there’s much more to it than that.
Indeed, no negotiation for time away from home several times a week while managing childcare and a household, no feeling awkward in the changing rooms, no feeling judged or waiting for a go on the equipment in the gym itself and being beholden to opening and class times. It’s been said here before but he has really lost touch with most people’s reality.

Reactions: 6
Crikey. I wonder if it’s photoshopped?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.