Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, at the end of a load of promo for his new app heā€™s just added a story about the best ways to support small businesses. He doesnā€™t really make an effort to champion small business that frequently so am I to assume that he thinks that Body Coach is a small business?
Iā€™m fortunate enough to know a few very hard working small business owners and none have them have been on the telly, published multiple books, licensed their brand to a cookware range, moved to a multi million pound house in the middle of a pandemic and got a MBE for doing their job. He lives in a very strange bubble that man.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's basically a reincarnation of Anne from The Office, but somehow more annoying and whingey. šŸ¤£

I imagine Martin freeman's face is exactly the face rosie pulls 80% of the day in the wicks household

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah his home gym is where he films all his content for YouTube.

Except when he rents other houses to do just that.

bleeping hell he annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sure the Q and A on app was a copy and paste from the last one... and i still can't get over the fact you release it well ahead of the Android release....

Android user here who gets over (some) people thinking apple is the only phone people have... i know more with androids then apple.. and not that i want his app

Reactions: 7
Yeah exercise in the evening is probably great when youā€™ve done duck all all day šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Instead Iā€™ve been up early with three children got sorted for school, been to work, come home sorted school stuff for tomorrow ,done a bit of housework ,cooked tea for all of us a proper meal not just eggs and spent time with the kids helping with homework etc bath bedtime I donā€™t feel like working out at 8.30pm
Exactly! Thereā€™s no way he puts in the energy with his kids and housework. I am dead in the evenings after work and small children. I would bet they have a cleaner so heā€™s no way lifting a finger in that department!

Thread suggestion

'Sir Joe is suffering with his mental health but is it true or is it all for wealth?'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He's an absolute knob jockey, gin ton at 9am - maybe have a celebration after lunch on launch day, but with breakfast, that could be so triggering for some people for whom addiction is a real burden

Also Joe leave Indie alone she's not your employee pushing the body coach brand

And final also Joe, I read in an article you'd searched frantically for the best talent to do your app...you clearly didn't look that hard as it's more efficient and possible to write the code for the android app simultaneously to the iOS app so there really is no reason for your delay to android šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let your poor toddler just chill out and play with her toys in the morning Joe, not be a performing monkey :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
His gym tour again.. some of that equipment would be pretty heavy, does anyone else think why is it in the roof/attic space?

A) surely in the room underneath you'd hear the jumping around.
B) the poor person/s who had to cart the equipment up the stairs.. some of that os heavy..

Reactions: 7
ā€™Indie Indie Indieā€™ he drives me mad. The poor kid.

And surely that canā€™t be a real gin & tonic around his kids at 9am. He really has issues doesnā€™t he?

Reactions: 15
I think he has a real problem if heā€™s actually having a ā€˜gin tonā€™ at 9am in the morning. He needs to reassess his life choices.

• Heart
The whole hip mobility thing winds me up too. Iā€™ve got hip issues (2 surgeries down, waiting to be listed for at least a 3rd and possibly 4th...).

I know itā€™s petty and in the grand scheme of Sir Joe of PE itā€˜a minor, but will you just duck off with your ā€œoh I solved all my problems with a few stretchesā€. Lucky you. Some of us canā€™t. If you exercised sensibly in the first place, warmed up properly and cooled down properly etc your hips would probably be fine.

Reactions: 11
That gym tour is so out if touch. Look at all the money I've spent!! Also he harps on about exercise being good for your MH but its so much easier when you have all the equipment there and ready for you!

Atleast if he's having laser eye surgery he won't be able to look at his phone for a few days šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A gin & tonic, at 9am, to launch a fitness app. Who are the dimwits buying in to his tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole hip mobility thing winds me up too. Iā€™ve got hip issues (2 surgeries down, waiting to be listed for at least a 3rd and possibly 4th...).

I know itā€™s petty and in the grand scheme of Sir Joe of PE itā€˜a minor, but will you just duck off with your ā€œoh I solved all my problems with a few stretchesā€. Lucky you. Some of us canā€™t. If you exercised sensibly in the first place, warmed up properly and cooled down properly etc your hips would probably be fine.
Quite rightly said! Joe is also very ableist in terms of his fitness for mental health codswallop. "Depressed? Want to feel better? Do some exercise! That will fix it!" What about people who cannot go for a run or lift weights or do lunges. He has no thought towards people who aren't in the best mental health but can't follow his quick-fix suggestions of mad 10pm HIIT routines followed by five slices of toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion;

Joe Wicks: As his ego and bank balance continues to inflate, Tattle wonders does he self fellate?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else noticed when he posts breakfast stories, itā€™s just him and the kids?! Rosie is never with them šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.