Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so obvious he is only sending people nice voice notes so that they will send him some back to boost his ego. He even said I don't phone them just voice notes - yeah Joe we know that's so they have time to think up some equally gushy reply to stroke your ego.

Reactions: 6
Missed the photo of Indie. But surely you’d buy clothes that ACTUALLY fit.
On another point.
What
On
Earth
Is
He
Wearing.... it’s ugly. And so is he.
I never understand why when he’s worth loads of money he doesn’t wear loads of nice workout gear. He always looks like he’s just dragged something out of the wash basket.
And then I equally don’t understand why he wears stuff like that 👆🏻?! It’s cycling gear 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never understand why when he’s worth loads of money he doesn’t wear loads of nice workout gear. He always looks like he’s just dragged something out of the wash basket.
And then I equally don’t understand why he wears stuff like that 👆🏻?! It’s cycling gear 🤷🏻‍♂️
I do find it strange how they have a lot of money yet don’t seem to spend any... examples off the top of my head :

Marley’s cheap ass high chair
Indie’s clothes being too small or too big
Joe wear the same workout gear and/or clothes(nothing wrong with rewearing clothes but just saying)
Buying a house already furnished and not changing the furniture to your taste?!
rewearing your WEDDING SUIT to a TV interview

Everything else seems to be paid for either through expenses or #gifted

Reactions: 10
I do find it strange how they have a lot of money yet don’t seem to spend any... examples off the top of my head :

Marley’s cheap ass high chair
Indie’s clothes being too small or too big
Joe wear the same workout gear and/or clothes(nothing wrong with rewearing clothes but just saying)
Buying a house already furnished and not changing the furniture to your taste?!
rewearing your WEDDING SUIT to a TV interview

Everything else seems to be paid for either through expenses or #gifted
Also refusing to get Marley a next to me or travel cot when he outgrew his moses basket and just sticking him on the floor next to the bed.

Reactions: 13
I’m always surprised he doesn’t have some sort of deal with a brand

Reactions: 2
Perhaps brands realise he wouldn’t be an asset for promoting their products 💅😂

Reactions: 5
Those early nights hes apparently having don’t seem to be doing any good, he looks absolutely wrecked in the story he’s put up about his crappy app!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You think they'd have got the android app sorted along with the iPhone. I doubt 100% of his fan base have iPhone so now they have to wait 6-9 month to use it...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
11CF6BF1-4B0E-49DA-BDC1-C0B3D46E0566.png

Danny is speaking sense!
Joe Wicks is fudging irritating.
Also, the people on the Facebook forum are praising the app and can’t wait to get it? What’s the point. They’ve got their own tailored plan which they paid £70 for. Why pay another £70 for the same shite. 🙄🙄🙄

I’ve put my two cents worth on the Facebook page and waiting to be roasted 😂

7E996943-4D31-4EC7-91EB-902460D03E2F.jpeg

I put my two cents worth on the forum and got a lot of hate comments. I’m not sorry though.(I had to say something to keep them sweet at the end though) but it’s too expensive for me and wouldn’t pay for it even if I had the money. Even my mum agrees.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's back again amending his habits.
You know, if his "plan" and his "lifestyle" really worked, he wouldn't have to keep promising to overhaul himself like this every few weeks.
He's a bloody broken record.
It's the definitive yo-yo diet.
Genuinely he is the poster boy of disordered eating and exercising as penance for food.

At least he's not blaming the kids for his sleeplessness this time. His sleep hygiene promises lasted a long time didn't they 🙄
What a prick

Reactions: 7
Gawd, he’s on the Gaby Roslin programme now with her fawning all over him. He’s wanting on about his app.

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion

Joe Wicks 9 # For those who can’t see through his crap, you can now purchase an app.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
18 months he's been working on an app...yet android will be another 9 months 🤣🤣 hilarious

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.