Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know like he's hardly poor he afford the poor thing some fitting clothes. Why was marley left yet again honestly that poor boy is gonna grow up with a complex
I'm so glad I am not the only one who noticed this, my daughter is a few weeks younger than Indie and while I may not be a millionaire celeb I always make sure she has clothes that fit

Reactions: 7
So he’s on this morning again in an hour and guess what he’s making - pancakes again! Just like he did when he had Indie sat precariously on the worktop last time. A child could make pancakes it’s such a basic recipe. How is he making millions flogging recipe books of all things when he can’t even cook anything more advanced!

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad I am not the only one who noticed this, my daughter is a few weeks younger than Indie and while I may not be a millionaire celeb I always make sure she has clothes that fit
Oh my god they are not a little bit small - they look like she's playing dress up with her doll's clothes or something! And I totally agree about the out of date narrative connecting weight loss and confidence/self worth. The last 'inspiration pic' on his grid made me think there was nothing wrong with the before pic. It's dangerous to keep pushing this idea your only 'good' when you're dieting. And only 'winning' when you're following certain rules. I don't do extremes, I like to have and do a bit of what I fancy.

Reactions: 6
Funny how he’s going to bed early and practicing what he preaches the day before his new book comes out 😉
Also i absolutely hate these fitness freaks that don’t work and have all day long to exercise !!! Please show me some working parents with 3 children that would actually be interesting and inspiring !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Joe on This Morning “it’s been a wonderful year”
To be fair, for him, it has been.

He's raked it in, got away with breaking pretty much every rule, only building on his profile being lauded as a superhero.

He's thanking his lucky stars for the pandemic.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
they go from one extreme to the other! yesterday she was wearing Marley sized clothes and the day before swamped in an oversized ballet outfit that looks she will be growing into it for the next decade !

Reactions: 2
Wish there was a petition to strip him of his MBE, no way he deserves any honours for all his rule breaking and disrespect to everyone else following the rules and our public sector keyworker!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s just so extreme. One early night and apparently he’s springing out of bed hours before sunrise to do intense workouts because he’s so energised.

If I get an early night I’m certainly not leaping out of bed at 5.30am!!

Reactions: 11
Missed the photo of Indie. But surely you’d buy clothes that ACTUALLY fit.
On another point.
What
On
Earth
Is
He
Wearing.... it’s ugly. And so is he.
Ugh he’s just a vile, odious, sweaty little man 🤮 can’t imagine Rosie ‘connecting’ with that

Reactions: 4
He's honestly someone that has monopolised a whole year of hell into making himself more popular and richer. There's always been exercises available but Joe the saint wicks promoted it so much everyone fanned over him

Reactions: 8
Why is he walking in the dark preaching about the virtues of sending nice messages to people?

Very bizarre 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.