Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing his 10 year overnight success again, it’s not a bloody overnight success if it took you 10 years you noodle headed prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharing his 10 year overnight success again, it’s not a bloody overnight success if it took you 10 years you noodle headed prick!
Exactly what I was thinking! It’s not an overnight success if it took 10 years? I was so tempted to write something but I don’t want to get banned from fb😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh people have asked soo many interesting *cough* fake *cough* questions about the app, how convenient that someone asked which company developed it, and whether there will be vegetarian meal plans on there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
69A1D96A-B76B-4106-A07F-4AF21D0460EA.png
First of all what’s a donut light and second ITS A RING light... did you get that joe. A ring light. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god, there’s now an account just about the app?
😒😑 (emojis dont let me eye roll enough 🤣)

Is this one of those private accounts that make you provide proof of purchase before they let you in?

He has had a good year hasn't he?

Reactions: 1
"just on my treadmill for my morning walk" or Joe you could go outside and walk in the sunshine with your little girl, rather than her watch you on a treadmill...thought nature was gym for the mind or is that only when he's got a book to sell

And I had to look away at little Indies bare toes in the treadmill 😬

Reactions: 11
"just on my treadmill for my morning walk" or Joe you could go outside and walk in the sunshine with your little girl, rather than her watch you on a treadmill...thought nature was gym for the mind or is that only when he's got a book to sell

And I had to look away at little Indies bare toes in the treadmill 😬
I had a fear of her little feet getting caught 😣

Reactions: 6
I felt the same the other day with the story about Marley walking over to Joe in the studio. He was wobbly obviously, and he wandered towards the frame of Joe's weight bench which I assume is heavy metal, and I had visions of him pitching over. Maybe I'm too overprotective but it makes me cringe, I couldn't watch the rest of the story.

Reactions: 8
I found it very interesting that Rita Ora got a £10k fine for her birthday party consisting of between 7 and 30 people yet St. Joe has still avoided being fined.

Reactions: 12
Indie on that treadmill was terrifying. I’m quite a relaxed parent but you could see the panicked look on her face. And had she fallen, Joe would have been too busy filming to catch her :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
OMG 😱 just saw Indie on the treadmill- she looked so scared bless her!! What a dick!!! He has obviously plonked her on there at a speed to fast for her all for the gram!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.