Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand Joe Wicks, but i need to praise him for his effort.. he raised over a million quid for a good cause, and you can say he was being lazy all you want but that must have took some effort.
hes still a smarmy prick though

Reactions: 23
Fair play to him and whoever thought this up. They knew what they were doing. I have no doubt it was tough and he has raised a lot of money.

But I looked after my 2 year old all day yesterday and homeschooled my 4 year old then went and did a night shift in a&e and came back to the kids. I still need to get them to bed and I have no luxury suite to enjoy, I doubt I’ll get a full night’s sleep and I have had to sort and cook all our food.

I’m not special. People are doing this all over the place day in, day out. It’s just a kick in the teeth when you see all the help and gifts he is given for just 1 day 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That boomerang he’s just posted getting his make up done made me feel physically ill. What is that face.
I had to go check it out 🤮🤮🤮

Fair play to him for doing the challenge but he is a PT and this is what his job is (okay not that extreme). If he'd gone out of his comfort zone (maybe sticking to actual lock down rules) id be more impressed.

Also all this is going to do is put more money in his bank and for someone whose probably broken every lock down rule its really frustrating.

Reactions: 11
Fair play to him and whoever thought this up. They knew what they were doing. I have no doubt it was tough and he has raised a lot of money.

But I looked after my 2 year old all day yesterday and homeschooled my 4 year old then went and did a night shift in a&e and came back to the kids. I still need to get them to bed and I have no luxury suite to enjoy, I doubt I’ll get a full night’s sleep and I have had to sort and cook all our food.

I’m not special. People are doing this all over the place day in, day out. It’s just a kick in the teeth when you see all the help and gifts he is given for just 1 day 😔
This is real life though. I worked full time and also looked after my 3 kids.
he has a platform and he’s using it in the right way.

Reactions: 5
Asking the wee girl who brought the Blue Peter badge on ' do you think I deserved this?' ....what an absolute knob.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is real life though. I worked full time and also looked after my 3 kids.
he has a platform and he’s using it in the right way.
He is benefiting from it himself though.

Would he still do it if there was no incentive? No books to sell, no YouTube revenue, no companies falling over themselves to collaborate with him etc?

As we have seen though his stories, he has broken lockdown himself on more than one occasion, therefore not showing organisations like the NHS and the people who work for it the same respect that we have shown him.

I’m not knocking the guy’s achievement - I couldn’t do it - but I’m still allowed to let it get me down when I’m absolutely wrecked from the past 9 months.

As an aside, my 4 year old just saw him being interviewed on TV and thought it was Mr Tumble 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What energy? 😂
For the nations PE teacher he’s got less energy and vision than mine did in the 90’s and he was over 50 with a glass eye!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you know what fair play to him, I really can’t stand the man but even just physically moving your body for 24 hours is hard core (I’m a fat bastard so even doing it for like 30 mins is hard for me 😕😂) and he had no one in the studio to help him out it like the other years was literally just him on his own so fairrr play ...also he’s going to ache for like the next 5 years (deffo don’t agree with the “superhero” comments though, he’s been a total head during lockdown with rules etc, but he’s raised a good amount of money for a brilliant cause too)
I can’t believe I’m saying this because I find him absolutely insufferable but I did see the last bit this morning when he finished live and despite myself I thought fair play

Reactions: 3
He feels like he has been exercising all year ? Is that not to be expected when you work as a personal trainer ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He feels like he has been exercising all year ? Is that not to be expected when you work as a personal trainer ?
Feels like he’s been exercising all year yet he’s had how many trips away on his motorbike during lockdown, and hasn’t he had weekends to reconnect with Rosie?

Its his job!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.