Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Funny how he’s going to bed early and practicing what he preaches the day before his new book comes out 😉
Also i absolutely hate these fitness freaks that don’t work and have all day long to exercise !!! Please show me some working parents with 3 children that would actually be interesting and inspiring !

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lynx

VIP Member
26th of November...
He’ll do a mh post every couple of weeks in the run up I think!
Mental health advice? Hoping someone properly qualified is the one giving the advice in his book. Remember when Marley was newborn, Joe was tired and he insisted that having a newborn was not an excuse to not exercise? Then he had to back track on his ludicrous advice as he realised sleep was more important than exercise. Imagine being a new sleep deprived parent being shamed into exercise, it's bad enough for your mental health to listen to that advice, but then to try and follow it and deprive yourself of sleep is even worse.

• Heart

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
Hang on, I didn't think having a negative test exempted you from the rules? If that's the case why is Boris Johnson having to self isolate for 2 weeks? Couldn't he just get a couple of tests and go back to normal?
Think you're bang on the money here. It doesn't because as Wingingmotherhood says above one could be incubating and test positive tomorrow. Then he goes back to his family and passes it on to them and whoever else he comes into contact with until he gets symptoms (if he does!).

Absolute madness that his night out was even possible let alone blasted all over social media.

• Heart

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that women shouldn’t eat that much tuna and given that he is a giant fanny it could actually be quite dangerous 😂!

• Haha

Borntorun

VIP Member
What is with that triumph birthday cake?!? It looks like he’s sat on a giant butt plug

• Haha

Yoy114

Chatty Member
I wonder if he has considered the fact that he is constantly chasing the next high, going on holiday etc, or him always trying to prove he is the best and his family the best etc , rather than just spending time away from sm, enjoying what he has, us the reason that he is feeling down. You don't need a million pound house to be happy.

Reactions: 15

lbarto

I'm no PE teacher of the nation or self appointed health guru but....if you're tired and feeling low at 8.15pm then surely being kind to yourself with an early night and rest is far better than a half hour work out which wakes you up, resulting in less sleep (might just be me but every time I work out in the evening I struggle to sleep) just get up early and do some.exercise. Also he seems to be feeling.low a lot lately so clearly exercise your way out of low moods doesn't work does it 🙈

Snoopy99

Asking the wee girl who brought the Blue Peter badge on ' do you think I deserved this?' ....what an absolute knob.

• Wow

Treesy19

VIP Member
Quite rightly being roasted. So many millions have not been allowed to see their dear relatives all year and here we have Joe who has flouted the rules since day 1. He used to only post on his stories when he broke the rules, which would disappear. Now finally a grid post.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
It really irritates me that when he’s feeling low or rundown it’s acceptable to eat toast, cake and have an early night but the rest of the time he rants on and on in his stories about how he can’t believe people don’t exercise every day as it just makes you feel incredible, it’s so easy to fit it in around your family and it’s dead handy to do it from your own home (he says from his home gym and peloton bike!)! He’s so detached from reality it’s unreal!

mrtumble

VIP Member
I mean it was a nice idea. Loads of people did it though, he was just the most high profile one. As I've said before, Oti Mabuse did kids dance classes every day, which actually require detailed thought and preparation. Although it sounds like Joe did try to change it up a bit, let's be realistic, 'do some burpees' doesn't take much prep does it! I can't really get on board with it being mbe worthy. They give em out like sweeties now don't they!

Also, he HAD to donate the revenues didn't he. He'd have been fucking SLATED if he hadn't.

’Indie Indie Indie’ he drives me mad. The poor kid.

And surely that can’t be a real gin & tonic around his kids at 9am. He really has issues doesn’t he?

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Never known somebody complain so much about their child waking up in the night - and he wants 5?!
He can’t seem to handle two and is always saying how frustrated he is about the lack of sleep, the poor boy is poorly fgs!

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I think he’s tricked himself into believing he’s a guru on mental health along with everything else that he’s a self proclaimed expert on! Weaning, parenthood, sleep, dieting, exercise, raising money for charity, PE teaching, breastfeeding, marriage, cooking... you name it! When in reality he knows a little less than Joe Bloggs in nearly every matter! What’s next? The world of personal finance according to Joe Wicks?

• Haha

Lolo19

He is a PT/ fitness person and did 30 mins exercise 6 days a week for few weeks & now he is a hero 🦸‍♂️ 🤔🤔🤔 ( and made loads of money out of it )

• Angry

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
He's a businessman not a philanthropist. They got it so wrong. 🙄 He was, like you all have said, using it to push his book that was due out as well as all his other stuff.

mrtumble

VIP Member
But if he had made a decision not to feature the kids for their safety, even if it came from Rosie, wouldn't we have had a big fanfare and a lecture about how we all need to protect our families, and a recommendation for a Netflix documentary? He wouldn't be able to pass that up as an opportunity for extra engagement, surely?

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Itll be interesting to see if he can actually do the whole 24 hours exercising thing! I know its all for a good cause but I have a sneaking suspicion he won't be able to do the whole hog.
He’d conserve a lot more energy if they put a gag on him to shut him up.

Last edited:
  • Haha