Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
I mean it was a nice idea. Loads of people did it though, he was just the most high profile one. As I've said before, Oti Mabuse did kids dance classes every day, which actually require detailed thought and preparation. Although it sounds like Joe did try to change it up a bit, let's be realistic, 'do some burpees' doesn't take much prep does it! I can't really get on board with it being mbe worthy. They give em out like sweeties now don't they!

Also, he HAD to donate the revenues didn't he. He'd have been fucking SLATED if he hadn't.
He never announced at the beginning that he was donating the revenue from PE with Joe to charity, people started saying it was wrong to make a profit from Covid and they were telling him he should donate the revenue. Then after he'd done a few days of PE with Joe he said he was going to donate the money to the NHS, but it was obvious it wasn't pre-planned as he made it clear they weren't sure how/where they were going to donate. So at that point his team hadn't researched.

There's no doubt that a lot of people love him and there's no doubt he lifted a lot of people's spirits, but worthy of an MBE? I don't think so, like lots of people said, lots of trainers put daily content out there but Joe was the most high profile one.

Reactions: 14

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Be kind doesn’t apply to people calling out bad or even illegal behaviour. Floppy haired wanker.
Can I nominate this for the next thread title please?

Joe Wicks # Floppy haired wanker

So show of hands whose going to be watching the Messiah on the Jonathan Ross show on Saturday?
Wonder when he filmed that one then, reckon Little Mix jibbed him on the offer of getting Steamboat Wiilied afterwards though 😂

• Haha
Why is he talking to Indie like she’s a pet ‘you’re going to get a special Halloween treat’

Indie is defnitely a tattler 🤣🤣🤣

I think that s**tshow shows us why wean in 15 has died a death. Indie no longer performs on Joe‘s commands and she acts like a typical 2 year old. That doesn’t work for Joe’s agenda so he’s stopped showing her. Joe & Rosie also seem very distant from each other. I think they’ve all appeared on the Halloween PE with Joe to answer tattle rumours but it’s not worked.

What’s the betting Wean in 15 will swing into action again when SR Nutrition starts weaning her second moneymaker?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
That gym tour is so out if touch. Look at all the money I've spent!! Also he harps on about exercise being good for your MH but its so much easier when you have all the equipment there and ready for you!

Atleast if he's having laser eye surgery he won't be able to look at his phone for a few days 👌🏻

• Haha

lbarto

He's really got issues hasn't he..."I want to be the reason a young couple smile" he's so needy and craves validation from complete strangers

Yawnsville

• Sick

Sharpren16

Wish there was a petition to strip him of his MBE, no way he deserves any honours for all his rule breaking and disrespect to everyone else following the rules and our public sector keyworker!!

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I might be able to drum up some sympathy if he’d not made his living making others feel shit about themselves - “Your body doesn’t look like mine, subscribe to my 90 day plan! Why aren’t you exercising everyday, no wonder you feel shit, you lazy bastard! Why aren’t you as rich as me, you don’t work hard enough!”

He may have have all the material trappings of a successful life but knowing you are exploiting people flogging a shit plan to them will catch up with you eventually.

Last edited:

Borntorun

VIP Member
Depends what they call 24 hours of exercise though. I suspect some of it may be light walking for example.

I frequently look after my toddler all day, work nights as a labour ward midwife and then come home and have another full day with my toddler. In total it means I’m on the go for about 36 hours without sleep and my toddler isn’t one to sit and watch tv. (This is because my parents are shielding because of covid). So it’s perfectly possible to just keep going. But doing 24 hours of hiit workouts would be genuinely challenging

It wouldn’t surprise me if Rosie has something to do with his change of social media strategy. Despite her former job she does seem fairly private, I mean they kept their relationship under wraps for a long time, she doesn’t share a great deal on her Instagram page and it was only when Indie came along that we were subjected to overload of their lives courtesy of Joe. If I were Rosie it would freak me out that within days of them moving house total strangers were able to figure out exactly where they had moved to because of what Joe shared. That coupled with his ’marmite‘ persona wouldnt make me feel very safe. It would also bother me if there was a tattle thread devoted to my husband 🤣 Maybe she’s issued an ultimatum?

Reactions: 13

Treesy19

VIP Member
I reckon Rosie has given him the riot act. Fed up of filming the kids, aware that people know where they live again, fed up of being made to do posts on the Wean account. There is no way Joe would have one day woken up and simply decided to not film them all. He was getting attention that way and liked it. She has quite rightly intervened, and no doubt Joe is complaining as he likes to get his own way. Being told not to expose the kids and him losing the attention has now turned him to him finding a new USP as mental health. He craves attention.

mrtumble

VIP Member
I do find it strange how they have a lot of money yet don’t seem to spend any... examples off the top of my head :

Marley’s cheap ass high chair
Indie’s clothes being too small or too big
Joe wear the same workout gear and/or clothes(nothing wrong with rewearing clothes but just saying)
Buying a house already furnished and not changing the furniture to your taste?!
rewearing your WEDDING SUIT to a TV interview

Everything else seems to be paid for either through expenses or #gifted
Also refusing to get Marley a next to me or travel cot when he outgrew his moses basket and just sticking him on the floor next to the bed.

Scragbags

VIP Member
I found that massive house tour so vulgar after they've just moved into a 3mil pound mansion aswell.

We get it you can fuck off when you get bored of all your rooms and go somewhere else to film something you could have filmed in your specifically made gym!!

• Sick

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Now it all makes sense .... Indie doesn’t give a shit anymore so he can’t make those annoying videos bossing her around! Instead of the ‘Indie, do your funny face’ ... now it’s like ‘Indie, Indie, Indie give me a wave, Indie, Indie, Indie wave Darling, Indie, Indie, Indie come on’ 😂

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member

joes been reading here too much lol its all gotten too much for him
Love how he put on his best depressed face in that segment. Such a twat! I just can’t fully believe that’s he’s being genuine about his feelings, especially when he has a new book coming out, that is about mental health. I hate to think that anyone is pretending to be down/depressed, but I believe that he is, and it’s so disgusting and downright disrespectful to those who are genuinely suffering with their MH, and aren’t ‘putting it on’ to plug a fucking book. He really should be ashamed of himself!

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
I’m new to all this, but once my friend sent me this when joe was staying in a hotel and had said it was going to be hard as he would be away from
His girlfriend and baby for 10 days, there’s a woman in his bed in the back 😨
And thats definitely not Rosie!!

Also again why is it always Marleys fault he gets shit sleep? Feels so mean always naming him, why not say the kids?
We all know Indie is golden child but still.

Scragbags

VIP Member
So glad he's getting called out finally!

But also don't think it'll amount to anything and the sun will still shine out of his arse to most people 😣

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
The whole hip mobility thing winds me up too. I’ve got hip issues (2 surgeries down, waiting to be listed for at least a 3rd and possibly 4th...).

I know it’s petty and in the grand scheme of Sir Joe of PE it‘a minor, but will you just fuck off with your “oh I solved all my problems with a few stretches”. Lucky you. Some of us can’t. If you exercised sensibly in the first place, warmed up properly and cooled down properly etc your hips would probably be fine.
Quite rightly said! Joe is also very ableist in terms of his fitness for mental health codswallop. "Depressed? Want to feel better? Do some exercise! That will fix it!" What about people who cannot go for a run or lift weights or do lunges. He has no thought towards people who aren't in the best mental health but can't follow his quick-fix suggestions of mad 10pm HIIT routines followed by five slices of toast.

• Heart

Londonchick

Chatty Member
This is real life though. I worked full time and also looked after my 3 kids.
he has a platform and he’s using it in the right way.
He is benefiting from it himself though.

Would he still do it if there was no incentive? No books to sell, no YouTube revenue, no companies falling over themselves to collaborate with him etc?

As we have seen though his stories, he has broken lockdown himself on more than one occasion, therefore not showing organisations like the NHS and the people who work for it the same respect that we have shown him.

I’m not knocking the guy’s achievement - I couldn’t do it - but I’m still allowed to let it get me down when I’m absolutely wrecked from the past 9 months.

As an aside, my 4 year old just saw him being interviewed on TV and thought it was Mr Tumble 😬

• Haha
  • Heart