Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
Joe is a raging manipulative narcissistic twat. He knows what he is doing by posting that "be kind" shite. I hate that influencers think they should never be called out on doing something wrong as it isn't "kind." Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah she probably would think that if you sat down and played with her once in awhile. Something age appropriate and I don’t mean just going on the slide in the garden. Do some colouring or puzzles or games with her. That’s cool to a 2 year old not stood on the edge of freezing lake watching you have a ball. View attachment 272204
She’d also think it was cool if her dad didn’t badger her all the time to eat his slop, recite the alphabet and read Shakespeare.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Quite rightly said! Joe is also very ableist in terms of his fitness for mental health codswallop. "Depressed? Want to feel better? Do some exercise! That will fix it!" What about people who cannot go for a run or lift weights or do lunges. He has no thought towards people who aren't in the best mental health but can't follow his quick-fix suggestions of mad 10pm HIIT routines followed by five slices of toast.
It took me ages to psych myself up to get back to the gym - I felt so low that the thought of dragging myself back and starting from scratch was overwhelming. I’m enjoying being back and I’ve never once felt worse for going and I’m sure it would’ve been much easier if I had a gym at home...

I think most people know that exercise will help us physically and/or mentally but it’s not as easy a process as just going or not going, there’s much more to it than that.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
So I’m guessing he’s staying with Rosie in a fancy hotel for the night? It must be nice to have all these getaways in the middle of a global pandemic 😌

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
It makes me uneasy to think of someone refusing to face his own mental health issues is somehow qualified to address the nation on mental health. Yes having personal experience of something is beneficial but the fact he’s very much in the midst of his own crisis surely makes it unwise for him to lecture others. It’s dangerous for both the general public and himself.

Kymbo

Sorry Your majesty but you have got this wrong! He saw an opportunity and went for it. He has made a fortune on the back of Covid

Lynx

VIP Member
He's very quiet, wonder if he's still on holiday, apparently the rules are:

What if I'm on holiday in the UK?

"Those currently on a domestic holiday will be allowed to finish their holidays, but are still subject to the requirements in England not to go out without a reasonable excuse," guidance states.

Also it was his brother George's birthday this week. Wonder if they were all celebrating together, in the accommodation for 38?!

HHH_7

Joe, the schools are still open hun. Piss off with your shitty PE lessons... I’m assuming that’s what he will be doing as he has zero creativity to do anything else!

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Wean in is back! And surprise surprise Marley is now a good eater "just like Indie".
As we all expected, missed out all those weeks when Marley hated Joe's weaning method and now he's complying, out comes the camera. He sounds so deflated at the beginning of the video too. Not like his usual hyper self.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
Just had a look on the live stream, he’s really struggling. I’ve seen healthier looking people when the lights came on at 6am at a Cream all nighter 🤣
He total lack of self awareness is showing, he has not got the mental strength needed for this challenge. David Walliams creeps me out but he swam the Channel in the same number of hours Joe has been going for, compare that and you see Joe for the fitness charlatan that he is.

Meanwhile Rosie has fucked off to the garden centre to look at the Christmas decorations with the kids 🤣

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
I found that massive house tour so vulgar after they've just moved into a 3mil pound mansion aswell.

We get it you can fuck off when you get bored of all your rooms and go somewhere else to film something you could have filmed in your specifically made gym!!
Me too. I voted no on every question he asked about if people wanted a tour.

• Haha
  • Heart

liavi

I just don't understand how he thinks working out in those big mansions is in any way at all relatable for his audience!?!?! Most folk will be doing their workouts in a normal sized living room or kitchen. Maybe some folk are lucky enough to have a spare room or a wee gym - but if he thinks any of his audience have houses like that he's insane. Folk who have houses like that will NOT be doing f**king PE with Joe on YouTube. As if!!!!

OMG this has made me so mad! 😅

It's great when "Be kind" and other derivatives of the term are used in an attempt to silence completely fair criticism isn't it?

Don't say anything against me, or criticise my behaviour, because to do so isn't kind.
You should just accept everything.

There's a difference between being kind and allowing toxic or harmful behaviour to go unchallenged.

Sorry, Joe, but none of the comments were unkind, they were reasonable and you need to do better.
I hate the ‘if you cant say something nice, don’t say anything at all’ mantra - none of the comments have been unkind, people are just calling out behaviour that isn’t consistent with the guidance at the moment.

One of the comments on Facebook resonated with me ‘Fairness wins, kindness gets taken advantage of’ how he’s behaving isn’t fair, which is why he’s being called out.

The thing is the reason why he’s ran to Facebook is because a lot of his audience on there won’t be aware of his misdemeanours on Instagram, which is why they’re wholly supportive of his ’be kind’ bollocks. He‘s a coward by not addressing it on Instagram but it doesn’t surprise me. Narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

HHH_7

I can’t slate him for removing his kids lives from social media. It’s about time. I don’t think he owes it to anyone to explain why either. It’s just very strange that he’s not very active on his business account (after all the Bodycoach is a brand with loyal customers).

(Unless it is a tactic for a big launch of something family based which wouldn’t surprise me with him)

I would not be surprised at all if Rosie had found this page, seen the backlash and had serious words with him about what and how much he’s shared of Indie and Marley. I’d be horrified if my husband had shown our toddler wetting themselves on social media.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually... I feel like he is also trying to rebrand himself as this sort of all round health guru what with all these podcast collabs he keeps doing. Wean in 15 has truly died a death!

Reactions: 11