Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
He's always had an eating disorder and is being rewarded for it on a massive scale. He's also controlling what those around him eat which is very dangerous.
Actually you’re spot on. What he’s doing with his family is very dangerous.

Reactions: 13

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Do you think we’ve seen enough food this weekend 🤔 Seems rather showy and inappropriate when raising money for some kids that have absolutely nothing !

lbarto

What is wrong with this man and more importantly the people around him?! They had 8 pasta pieces between 4 of them with just tomatoes as the veg. That's not a healthy portion size for a meal.

Then he eats toast and 6 weetabix. He is disordered, he has food issues and someone needs to take control of the situation as impressionable vulnerable people will view this content and reduce what they eat in a bid to achieve what he "sells" and it's not right.

Joe get help.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ve broken up, he mentioned her in his grid post for the MBE less than 10 days ago! He never really shared much of her anyway unless it was over the top throwback stories
Yeah he’s always liked to pretend he parents alone. Good for keeping his female fans engaged. She’s probably decided to retreat back into the shadows because why not? I certainly would...enjoy her new lovely mansion and not have to spend time with that bellend? Win win

• Haha

Treesy19

VIP Member
Exactly this, I do feel like he might suffer with depression or low mood and that he's having a bad patch (as are many of us) - but he definitely needs to read the room a little. He has coined it in this year, all the holidays, the fucking massive house. He needs to remember lots of people have lost their jobs, been on massively downgraded pay, don't have the ability to go away at the drop of a hat or have childcare or do all these things his wealth has afforded him this year. It's not that easy for everyone, Joe.
Totally!!!

I want to know whether he still wants four or five kids, given that he seems hell bent on achieving his own 8 hours sleep. Maybe there is friction because Rosie has said no seeing as she clearly does most of the child rearing. He wants to say he has five kids but doesn’t want to deal with the hard graft.
this is the man that signed “Joe” five thousand times and made out it was gruelling “work”.

• Haha
And this exactly is probably why she’s not being shown, imagine the world knowing your back on the pill 😬😬

No offence intended to you atall just the fact we know all these intimate details about them Some things just don’t need to be mentioned
Completely agree. I’d be fuming if my husband had shared the details Joe has shared about Rosie without my consent.

Abcd123

VIP Member
I actually used to adore Joe and would love an evening of scrolling through his stories but I switch off now. It does my head in how he sits his kids on the island in his kitchens... So dangerous. Moan over. Sorry if I sound like a 'Karen'.

• Haha

lbarto

He's an absolute knob jockey, gin ton at 9am - maybe have a celebration after lunch on launch day, but with breakfast, that could be so triggering for some people for whom addiction is a real burden

Also Joe leave Indie alone she's not your employee pushing the body coach brand

And final also Joe, I read in an article you'd searched frantically for the best talent to do your app...you clearly didn't look that hard as it's more efficient and possible to write the code for the android app simultaneously to the iOS app so there really is no reason for your delay to android 🤣

• Haha

Elessar

My god he’s so full of himself. There’s just no humility at all, he really thinks he’s god’s gift doesn’t he.

• Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
I kind of miss seeing what Indie’s having for dinner. I meant that’s indicative of him over-sharing, but still....
Yes, I was really enjoying watching her picking all the vegetables out like a normal toddler (and contrary to the Wean in 15 foolproof plan for creating a mini foodie who will eat everything), it was reassuring!

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
So refreshing to see so many comments on that picture admonishing their reckless behaviour. Really hope it’s picked up by the media

DigitalA

Bit of a lurker on here but it ROYALLY pisses me of that he says 'get leaner -> gain confidence' it's the fucking 21st century. I thought we were over everyone having to look the same way? And that confidence doesn't need to be linked to the way you look, and especially looking like some twats version of what he finds attractive.

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
I love how the first chance she gets, end of lockdown, she’s is out of there. Needs respite from Joe!

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
As I said before, my mums doing his plan at the moment and the amount of ingredients you need is insane! There’s no way I would be able to afford even half of the stuff on my pretty normal wage! He’s probably going to read here though and the next book will be called ‘Lean in 15p’ or something 🤦🏼‍♀️ Got to cater for those masses Joseph 😉

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Indie Indie Indie stick your head in the bowl again and cover yourself in more chocolate for the gram so we can all laugh at you ! 🙄

I honestly can’t watch them sometimes ! Indie sat up on a really high stool and Marley in the kitchen sink with no one holding him and Joe just filming it all
! It’s like teenagers looking after kids him and Rosie have no sense of danger !
Normal bath time is just too boring for him because he can’t be on his phone the whole time !

• Heart

Ladymuckx

Haven’t read Joe’s thread for a while as I was sick of hearing about the twat. A friend signposted me to what he’s done.

I’m actually disgusted.

Some celebrities and influencers just think they’re above us all, dont they? I don’t begrudge him going to film a show as I appreciate that that keeps the “ordinary” people behind the camera in work. However, it’s heavily implied that they carried on drinking afterwards isn’t it? There’s no social distancing and as for the taxi ride home without a mask 😡 It’s infuriating.

I’m a teacher and we’re exposed to countless families every day (as are health/care workers and those working in shops) yet where is the regular testing for us?? Us who are playing a huge part at keeping the country running?? I’d love to be able to get a test and see my family in Ireland at Christmas but I know it won’t happen.

What a prize bellend.
Completely agree. I’m a midwife and we did have weekly testing for all staff at one point but this was taken away as schools went back. We were told it was because our risk wasn’t as great anymore but we all know it was to accommodate the surge for testing with the schools reopening and not enough kits. We now have more and more women testing positive but we’re still not going to testing at my hospital despite what has been recommended but heyho, saint Joe can have two private tests and do whatever the hell he wants as I worry about passing it to my dad (temporarily staying there) and my daughters dads other half who is seriously vulnerable. I can’t understand how he gets away with everything he does.

• Sad

Squarehole

VIP Member
If it takes 10 years, it ain’t overnight. How many times?? And “I got an MBE for MY DEDICATION.... see my COMMITMENT”

how do more people not think he is an utter twatsicle?!
I think that's his point with this video. He says people think he is an over night success or got lucky but he wants us all to know he has worked very hard for 10 years to get where he is (and also got lucky 😜 as there are plenty of people who have worked hard for 10 years and don't have a £4 million house etc)