Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mandc

first time poster. hi! I cannot believe there are people commenting about how it's ok as other programmes there are people hugging. yes, but you don't see Ant and Dec / Claudia and Tess / bake off judges hugging each other or the contestants. contestants are hugging each other as they are or have self isolated. I'm so beyond furious. i don't much care for people breaking the rules. what you don't see can't hurt you (of course in the case of Covid, it can 'cause ya know it's a virus we cannot see!). anyway, I'm wracking my brains as to complaints I can make. i don't, or think i ever have had such rage. Am I getting old? or just being a keyboard warrior? either way, I'm going to be just another number in the complaints section for channel 4 / Ofcom. But I'll take that.

Reactions: 11

Clare

VIP Member
Wonder what he made of Mark Wright being all over the BBC’s Marathon coverage, doing a HIIT workout outside Buck Pal!! Watch your back Joe, would rather work out with Wrighty any day

• Sick

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Urgh that story with Indie saying ‘bye bye’ to him this morning. His gelato looked so greasy when it fell in front of the camera 🤢

Urgh that story with Indie saying ‘bye bye’ to him this morning. His hair looked so greasy when it fell in front of the camera 🤢
Gelato?!!! Hair!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s saying his legs are tired 2 hours in 🤣🤣🤣

So much for being fit he’d struggle with a marathon 🙄

Also it’s not a ‘PE Challenge’ who did weights, exercise bike and rowing machine at school in PE lessons?!

• Haha

Fi scot

Whilst on tattle we tattle, despite how the people choose to receive it, all we are doing, ever doing,in my view, is questioning, which everyone should do, always do, with no question!

Myself being a person that was duly suckeroonied into the 90 day plan, I truly hope his marriage is sound and he is ok. I do not hate the man, I like his wife and his kiddos are delightful.

p.s would not be surprised if wife was raging and man was sad.

I had to turn Radio 2 off this morning - I couldn’t deal with the Joe Wicks love in. Could Zoe Ball be any further up his arse?

His brother was embarsssing too, crying on the radio. Pathetic.

What a surprise, exercise is the answer to everything... AGAIN!
No it bloody isn't! When you're really depressed you don't want to do anything. It really is a struggle to even get out of bed. I say depression as he was talking about feeling depressed the other day and said how much exercise helped.

Scragbags

VIP Member
I just feel like his stories of him pinching his fat could be so damaging. Like he's hardly got a body like Johnny Vegas now he's still got a body most people will have to work super hard to even get close too.

Scragbags

VIP Member
All he does when he's not flogging something is talk about/show food.

I'd hate to be one of his clients on his 90 day plan 'cause its just temptation left right and centre. None of his content actually helps with any aspect of his plan.

lbarto

He was called a shining light in a dark year on radio 2 and Zoe Ball couldn't stop praising him - I've not seen what he's been doing...but if his challenge wasn't related to his career it would take him out of his comfort zone and I'd be impressed but this is just another pr stunt for brand Wicks...someone really should highlight how much he's broken the rules all year and put people at risk through his selfishness.

• Heart
  • Sick

Ticktickmeh

Not of his own choice I don’t think, I reckon Rosie has had it out with him.
Agree. If he has had to point out to be present for his kids meals/bath/bed time... for someone who appears to be pretty flexible with work hours that was pretty bad he couldnt put his phone down for a few hours each night.

I know there are plently of parents who would love to be there for their kids night time routine but work doesn't allow it for what ever reason and that is fine.. but he has the flexibility. He doesn't nees to so anything for his busineses every night during his children's night routine..

queenamber

VIP Member
Funny how HE doesn't think about "being kind" by staying home and protecting vulnerable people and our heroic health workers who are fighting tooth and nail to keep this pandemic under control. Absolutely enrages me.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
It's great when "Be kind" and other derivatives of the term are used in an attempt to silence completely fair criticism isn't it?

Don't say anything against me, or criticise my behaviour, because to do so isn't kind.
You should just accept everything.

There's a difference between being kind and allowing toxic or harmful behaviour to go unchallenged.

Sorry, Joe, but none of the comments were unkind, they were reasonable and you need to do better.
Exactly! I’m so sick of seeing people defend him saying, “look at what he’s done for charity!”
So that gives him the fucking right to ignore the rules which everyone else has to follow? Whatever. People just can’t see what an arrogant knobhead he really is, they should all be ashamed of themselves for breaking the rules and rubbing it in people’s faces, especially right before Christmas when families should all be together, but we aren’t because most of us are doing what we’ve been told. Makes me furious!!

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
More confirmation he reads here if the Wean In account is back. I don’t believe Marley ate the entire thing either. Joe will have finished it off and then took a photo. Let Marley feed himself, he’s nearly 10 months isn’t he so would love to explore the bowl himself!

Clare

VIP Member
It makes me uneasy to think of someone refusing to face his own mental health issues is somehow qualified to address the nation on mental health. Yes having personal experience of something is beneficial but the fact he’s very much in the midst of his own crisis surely makes it unwise for him to lecture others. It’s dangerous for both the general public and himself.
This is classic Joe though; writes a weaning book whilst going through it, preaches to the world as he’s implementing some stupid new routine. Not surprising that this is his tactic on MH. The man is odious.

dg87

I see the eating well cutting out the crap food thing went well again Joe... was it a whole 2 days this time 😆

• Haha

Londonchick

Chatty Member
It’s just so extreme. One early night and apparently he’s springing out of bed hours before sunrise to do intense workouts because he’s so energised.

If I get an early night I’m certainly not leaping out of bed at 5.30am!!