Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
My first thought now I see that he’s at Goodwood for the day was that he kept the kids up knowing he’d be out early in the morning, meanwhile Rosie - at home - would presumably be tired from her night out...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I reckon she left him for a bit and that was why there was a social media break. They’re obviously trying to keep their relationship together but part of the must be for him not to overshare, which must be killing him. I’ve said it before I knew Joe years ago when he first started out, he lived literally 5 mins from me, I went to the famous boot camps, followed his original plan when he was working on his own, even ended up being in Vegas at the same time when he was celebrating his 30th and we had a few days/nights out together (strictly platonic although he and his friends are ‘lively’....all so far away from my type though) and he is so far from that bloke it’s unbelievable. Probably very different from the guy Rosie fell for too....although she’ll do ok if they do split....

Clare

VIP Member
Yeah he’s having a break from Social media 🙄
Except he’s still liking his brothers posts on Instagram just an hour ago ! Literally can’t put his phone down !! View attachment 259219

Oh and looking at his brothers page looks like a few of them built the climbing frame during lockdown when nobody was supposed to be visiting anyone. !! Yet people think he is amazing and did so much for everyone during lockdown yet didn’t obey any of the rules himself. !! View attachment 259224View attachment 259225
“That we put together during the height of lockdown when I shouldn’t have been anywhere near them” Just to finish off your sentence George, you must have forgotten...

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Yeah exercise in the evening is probably great when you’ve done fuck all all day 🤷‍♀️

Instead I’ve been up early with three children got sorted for school, been to work, come home sorted school stuff for tomorrow ,done a bit of housework ,cooked tea for all of us a proper meal not just eggs and spent time with the kids helping with homework etc bath bedtime I don’t feel like working out at 8.30pm

mrtumble

VIP Member
Depends what they call 24 hours of exercise though. I suspect some of it may be light walking for example.

I frequently look after my toddler all day, work nights as a labour ward midwife and then come home and have another full day with my toddler. In total it means I’m on the go for about 36 hours without sleep and my toddler isn’t one to sit and watch tv. (This is because my parents are shielding because of covid). So it’s perfectly possible to just keep going. But doing 24 hours of hiit workouts would be genuinely challenging
Jesus christ you're superwoman!!!

Asparagus123

VIP Member
He has always made out he parents alone ! Gives Rosie no credit at all ! Well apart from her “fire” body that’s it 🤷‍♀️

Mustard

VIP Member
I found it very interesting that Rita Ora got a £10k fine for her birthday party consisting of between 7 and 30 people yet St. Joe has still avoided being fined.

guys calm down about the smoking. He doesn’t smoke. He shared a meme of ben affleck looking stressed out and having a fag, the comment was about JW doing workouts again during lockdown. He was mocking himself and the smoking was in reference to the meme
...still a twat.

🤪

• Haha
Interesting quote about his reaction to the second lockdown, which “sent him reeling”.

“The feeling of being out of control killed my optimism. I thought, ‘I can’t see my friends, I can’t go on holiday, I can’t be with my family. How long is this going to last?’ I know everyone is feeling the same.”
Yet there he is having seen his friends and family and been away on trips....as well as hugging random strangers for tv....what a tool

Yoy114

Chatty Member
If Joe truly is having mental health issues, he should seek professional health and not exercise at 11.30 pm to "cure it" then give that out as advice for his followers with depression.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up but my boy walked at 10 months but now at 23 months we have no words apart from the occasional mumma, dada, yeah

I just hope if Marley is the same Joe won’t judge him for it. Every single person who is born is their own person. Let them be that person ❤

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Just seen that he was on Loose Women today talking about mental health so I’m taking one for the team and watching it on catch up.

OMG he’s going on about how pleased he is with the number of views his mental health post got! 30 seconds later, talking about how he wants to step away from social media and be “present” in the moment.

And has he had Botox?

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
Just watched the vid about his social media “break” (which we know wasn’t really a break!), and he says he’s watched the social dilemma doc, but he’s talking about it as if it’s a doc all about how social media affects your mental state/ addiction. It’s not REALLY about that. It’s about the techniques the technology uses to pull you back in and stay in. It did make me delete FB.
I was surprised any of it was news to him to be honest, surely as a social media influencer he'd know most of it? He's presumably using most of the techniques to his advantage?