Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he really is a prize bellend ! already fell of a bike and fractured his hand, didnt rest got an infection and is now whizzing along filming himself on a skateboard šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s funny how he is so pro breastfeeding yet Rosie hasnā€™t been able to get past 4 months with Marley and donā€™t think it was that long with Indie either ! ( itā€™s actually really bloody hard to b/f as Rosie found out )
maybe if they had both taken the role of parenting a bit more serious and not gone off on lads and girls trips away and re-connecting weekends etc Rosie could of had a better chance breastfeeding šŸ¤”
Now they are shoving Marley in his own room when there is strict guidance on keeping a baby in the same room for 6 Months !
I completely agree. With him wittering on about how he wanted to bond with the baby by feeding it himself, and her experiencing thrush on her nipples (awful) I can just imagine him using that as leverage for him feeding with a bottle. Rather than supporting her, getting the actual help to mitigate the thrush, heā€™s interfered with it. She has had a good go at feeding both Indie and a Marley and anyone that has tried it at all, or fed for x months/years will know how batshit it is to get ā€œup and runningā€. Support is key, along with dealing with bumps in the road like thrush. To me, control freak Joe, he doesnā€™t for one minute come off as being a supportive partner.

Reactions: 9
I completely agree. With him wittering on about how he wanted to bond with the baby by feeding it himself, and her experiencing thrush on her nipples (awful) I can just imagine him using that as leverage for him feeding with a bottle. Rather than supporting her, getting the actual help to mitigate the thrush, heā€™s interfered with it. She has had a good go at feeding both Indie and a Marley and anyone that has tried it at all, or fed for x months/years will know how batshit it is to get ā€œup and runningā€. Support is key, along with dealing with bumps in the road like thrush. To me, control freak Joe, he doesnā€™t for one minute come off as being a supportive partner.
Like everything, itā€™s all about him.

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, anyone seen SR nutritions post about birthday cakes? A cake made of chopped up fruit? A sugar free cake? Really?? Whatā€™s wrong with an actual cake?! :rolleyes:
We went to a 4th bday party recently - the kids had fruit with sugar free muffin things šŸ™„šŸ¤¢ My daughter refused to eat it as she had seen there was decent real cake for the adults and asked for a slice of that instead šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I was secretly proud šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just come on to sound the KALE CLAXON.
It's been 3 or 4 full days without any sign of it but don't worry, it's back with a vengeance. Alongside some "delicious" chickpeas (of course!) I hope Indie launches it off the worktop she will no doubt be balanced on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That office is an absolute pig sty! How long have those dirty knives been there!

I hope Rosie and the kids are enjoying their Joe free time and having a kale free lunch šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm, not sure shoving your phone in your child's face every time she tries to eat is considered 'role modelling' Joe. šŸ¤”

• Heart
Just come on to sound the KALE CLAXON.
It's been 3 or 4 full days without any sign of it but don't worry, it's back with a vengeance. Alongside some "delicious" chickpeas (of course!) I hope Indie launches it off the worktop she will no doubt be balanced on.
Kale claxon šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Erm, not sure shoving your phone in your child's face every time she tries to eat is considered 'role modelling' Joe. šŸ¤”
Thinks he knows it all doesnt he! I wish heā€™d stop demanding kisses from her when sheā€™s eating. Leave the poor kid alone!

• Haha
Yikes weā€™re both Joe and his toddler eating breakfast in the nude?

My toddler is often topless at meal times as itā€™s warm enough just now. But I donā€™t post it online. Do a lot of men just go topless at home?

Also. More child favouritism today!

Reactions: 7

My toddler is often topless at meal times as itā€™s warm enough just now. But I donā€™t post it online. Do a lot of men just go topless at home?

To be fair my other half spends most of his time indoors with no top on, even in winter šŸ˜‚

why is he pushing her with that bunny? It is not playful or fun and Indie looks like she is going to fall over!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

The favouritism is painful. How can you say that about one child when you have two?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Here he goes again. NO SH** SHERLOCK. wow
God he really thinks heā€™s the first person to ever parent doesnā€™t he? As said above, filming every single meal time, critiquing your childā€™s eating, loudly explaining what they have or havenā€™t left in the bowl afterwards, isnā€™t being a role model whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God he really thinks heā€™s the first person to ever parent doesnā€™t he? As said above, filming every single meal time, critiquing your childā€™s eating, loudly explaining what they have or havenā€™t left in the bowl afterwards, isnā€™t being a role model whatsoever.
Yes not many kids learn to use a spoon....he is an expert lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always find it a bit weird that he openly calls Indie ā€˜the love of his lifeā€™ ... surely your wife should come first!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.