Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is he pushing her with that bunny? It is not playful or fun and Indie looks like she is going to fall over!
My heart went into my mouth. I’ve had to message him on my other account (the one that wasn’t blocked by the weanin15 account) and warn him of what could have happened if she’d have fell backwards. He obviously has no idea she could have cracked her head off the concrete. Absolute liability.

Reactions: 5
Oops, I refer to my one year old son as the love of my life 😂 I don't have any other children though. Not sure it bothers my husband, he probably feels the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I came here to say the exact same haha

Does anyone else really like Rosie's yellow sports bra she keeps wearing #influenced
It’s sweaty Betty and completely sold out 😩

Ive noticed you never see Indie do normal things toddlers do like play with blocks, dolls etc or even play at all.

All she seems to do is perform for her Dad and recite flash cards. and watch tv.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Indie just wants to dance and play with the ball ... not be shoved in the face with that teddy! For someone who prides himself on being father of the century he’s so blind to her needs outside of eating and exercise!

Erm, not sure shoving your phone in your child's face every time she tries to eat is considered 'role modelling' Joe. 🤔
I hope when Indie grows up, she shoves her phone in his face when he’s eating. Prick!!

Best Mum!!

Is he having a laugh, he’s done nothing but insult and shame her the last few weeks for his apparently ‘crappy’ childhood, and for not being breastfed!
B0FDC198-86F9-4A2F-BD7F-AC581C9F9880.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I hope when Indie grows up, she shoves her phone in his face when he’s eating. Prick!!

Best Mum!!

Is he having a laugh, he’s done nothing but insult and shame her the last few weeks for his apparently ‘crappy’ childhood, and for not being breastfed!View attachment 135764
That’s probably why he’s got out the “best mum” badge. Got to make up for talking tit about her to sell books.

Also, massive cringe at the “I’m mad me!” caption. No Joe, you’re just a twit.

Reactions: 3
Also, massive cringe at the “I’m mad me!” caption. No Joe, you’re just a twit.
Agreed. Anyone who says crap like ‘oh I’m so crazy me!’ Or ‘you know what I’m like!’ are usually some of the most boring and uninteresting people on the planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
I always find it a bit weird that he openly calls Indie ‘the love of his life’ ... surely your wife should come first!
It’s all lies cos we all know who the real love of his life is...........me, myself and I, The Messiah 👑

• Heart
Ugh date night we all know what that means.... scheduled sex..

Nice to see him staying away from chocolate and sweet stuff went well too 😆😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it really mean that I’m hoping the kids kick off and ruin it! 😂😂

It can’t be nice or romantic to eat that sushi next to 2 potty’s, the mess and a dumbbell 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it really mean that I’m hoping the kids kick off and ruin it! 😂😂

It can’t be nice or romantic to eat that sushi next to 2 potty’s, the mess and a dumbbell 🤦🏼‍♀️
I was just coming on to say I cant believe they are sat eating amongst such filth. As if you would broadcast that on social media. bleeping grim.

SURELY he is reading here and doing that on purpose. How about you clean up before thinking about getting your phone to record. Enjoy the sh*g hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.