Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God just spend 5 or 10 minutes tidying up! We do it every night after kiddo is in bed. I guess to each his own but I can’t stand being amongst mess 24/7. I want at least an hour of a tidy house before I go to bed myself

Reactions: 16
Is it really mean that I’m hoping the kids kick off and ruin it! 😂😂

It can’t be nice or romantic to eat that sushi next to 2 potty’s, the mess and a dumbbell 🤦🏼‍♀️
I came on to say exactly the same thing. Nothing says romance like a meal on the sofa next to 2 potties. Absolutely grim.

Sit at the dining table, make an effort! Not even a year into marriage and he’s become lazy. I know we all like a tv dinner every now and then but my idea of a date night isn’t sushi on the sofa surrounded by my children’s mess. I bet he’s in his sweaty cycling shorts too 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
SURELY he is reading here and doing that on purpose. How about you clean up before thinking about getting your phone to record. Enjoy the sh*g hun
He is bleeping with us surely. If not....disgusting disgusting pigs! I'm not sure if it's the room that's making me feel.sick or the thought of midget tree having his scheduled sex. Ewwwwwwwww. Gross little man 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I came here to say the exact same haha

Does anyone else really like Rosie's yellow sports bra she keeps wearing #influenced
I love her whole look but I'm not willing to survive on kale and chickpeas and sell out to a sweaty Betty that is Joe Wicks. Fml. I really liked him. Now hes a proper bellend x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG the state of the place. How can you even want to eat with all that around you. Gross. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked by weanin15 😂🤣 maybe it’s something to do with the “ask me anything”
Erm, not sure shoving your phone in your child's face every time she tries to eat is considered 'role modelling' Joe. 🤔
I called him out on this on his “ask me anything” messiah-esque session....I’ve now been blocked by weanin15 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
With all the money he makes surely they could have a nice eating area in the garden ! Would be a bit more romantic than sitting amongst that pile of mess ! We have 3 children and I always have a tidy round on a Friday night so it’s nice and relaxing to sit and enjoy a meal and a bottle of wine 🍷 I couldn’t relax with that mess !

Reactions: 4
With all the money he makes surely they could have a nice eating area in the garden ! Would be a bit more romantic than sitting amongst that pile of mess ! We have 3 children and I always have a tidy round on a Friday night so it’s nice and relaxing to sit and enjoy a meal and a bottle of wine 🍷 I couldn’t relax with that mess !
I have 4 (not competing),.I couldn't be enjoying my 'alone time' with baby paraphernalia, potties etc. Maybe he should have factored this into his and Rosie's time in the bedroom, where sushi is #1

How has the house got in that state with two of them?
It’s disgusting. Who would want their children to have to sit amongst all that ☹
Maybe they should sacrifice looking in the mirror at theirselves and tidy up
They are a pair of vain, lazy narcissists

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How has the house got in that state with two of them?
It’s disgusting. Who would want their children to have to sit amongst all that ☹
Maybe they should sacrifice looking in the mirror at theirselves and tidy up
They are a pair of vain, lazy narcissists
They should be embarrassed of what a mess it is. Both of them are at home, neither are working "full time" office jobs at home. No excuse to not tidy up. It looks like it smells.

Reactions: 7
They should be embarrassed of what a mess it is. Both of them are at home, neither are working "full time" office jobs at home. No excuse to not tidy up. It looks like it smells.
I'd usually defend but I can't. At least one of the kids has naps, you could at least buy a box that isnt gousto to put all the tit in...rather than joe 'boosting' for pudding, he could have tidied up - and as a mum that would have made me moister than snacks or sushi. Just sayin

• Haha
He has been nominated by his army of fans for an OBE in the summer Honours List!

He gives me the creeps & he will be even more up his own arse should he get an OBE!

• Sick
Imagine eating a nice takeaway while sitting next to your child’s potty and a full maiden 🤣 what the duck

• Haha
They’re both just super lazy ... tidying up would have been too much like hard work! I’m surprised his poor be-trodden mother hasn’t been round to give it a once over.

Omg i wondered how bad it could be reading the comments, especially since I have a toddler and a newborn and a hubby wfh full time so it’s hard to keep on top of housework every day... THAT IS BAD! It also would have taken 5 minutes to clear up, who wants to eat their dinner surrounded by all of that!

Reactions: 2
Also those Brockman gin glasses were gifted to him. He really should tag to say gifted

Reactions: 1
It’s almost like he is purposely showing the mess en route to the sushi

Reactions: 1
OMG that is absolutely rank. It's so rank that it feels like he must be surely taking the piss, having panned the camera over all that shite before getting to their sushi and drinks. It's like a parody. I would feel absolutely ashamed!

Also, FFS, why is the man just popping out for pudding? Could they not get that in their weekly shop? What part of staying home as much as possible does he not understand?

This is my first time posting - hello all! I recently found Tattle and have to say have been loving reading all of your comments.

Couldn’t help myself but comment now about the state of his house. Generally, it’s bad enough anyway considering all he goes on about is not being lazy. But for a date night?! Horrendous. Surely he must realise??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.