Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think he sounds extremely manic on that story where he’s talking about all the marmalade he gets sent? then proceeds to make out indie and Marley are best friends when they quite clearly aren’t. I suspect indie has had a jealous episode and he hasnt known how to deal with it. Turns to binge eating marmalade on toast 🤔
those stories were really weird weren't they?! And randomly showing us his gin cupboard aswell? The guy is straaaaaaange

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200520-083433.png

Rosie has clearly had enough of him and is over on the worktop and left him to drink and fawn over his book by himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What ever happened with himself and Lucy Bee, Neither have mentioned each other for a long time. She's been linking with the James Smith lot over the past while.

Reactions: 11
anyone else think he sounds extremely manic on that story where he’s talking about all the marmalade he gets sent? then proceeds to make out indie and Marley are best friends when they quite clearly aren’t. I suspect indie has had a jealous episode and he hasnt known how to deal with it. Turns to binge eating marmalade on toast 🤔
Binge eating marmalade on toast 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He must have been reading here as no filming of Indy eating for the past couple of days, well done Joe 👍🙂😊

Reactions: 15
He must have been reading here as no filming of Indy eating for the past couple of days, well done Joe 👍🙂😊
Feel like that's more to do with her not eating his tit food lately... funny how shes eaten all her aubergine curry tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another weaning live Q&A? Although doesn’t look like it’s gone ahead? He said 8pm but I can’t see it on Instagram on Mean in 15 account.

Reactions: 1
What ever happened with himself and Lucy Bee, Neither have mentioned each other for a long time. She's been linking with the James Smith lot over the past while.

I have been wondering this too! Is he too famous for her now?

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, anyone seen SR nutritions post about birthday cakes? A cake made of chopped up fruit? A sugar free cake? Really?? What’s wrong with an actual cake?! :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell, anyone seen SR nutritions post about birthday cakes? A cake made of chopped up fruit? A sugar free cake? Really?? What’s wrong with an actual cake?! :rolleyes:
Yep her sons 1st birthday cake was fruit I think ? I posted the picture on here before ! Totally ridiculous! It’s almost as though they are recovering addicts who can’t trust themselves around sugar 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.