Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if he was trolling with that story, both with the exaggerated mess and the way he overplayed the date night thing, I think he was putting two fingers up to the critics 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one, not even him, would film that and not see the almighty mess and post it online. Or would he??!?!

Reactions: 5
Oh he absolutely reads Tattle. Of course he does. He will Google himself probably first thing every morning, if not multiple times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope whoever makes the decisions on the honours lists realises that whilst he may have donated some of the money made to the nhs it was actually all about self promotion. He will be making a tit load more money on people signing up to his plan, buying the weaning book and accessing his other workouts on YouTube...not to mention any future brand deals etc all of which will most definitely not be donated!

I can’t believe people think he’s done this just for the kids and the nhs. It’s hardly the same as captain Tom is it.

People giving some money to charity with one hand, whilst personally profiting hugely with the other hand should definitely not be given any honours!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The latest stories of Marley and Indie crying in the car - put your phone down & comfort your kids instead of filming them and pulling funny faces you vain, uncaring, narcissistic hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The latest stories of Marley and Indie crying in the car - put your phone down & comfort your kids instead of filming them and pulling funny faces you vain, uncaring, narcissistic hole!
The caption on that video 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Just meditate it out Joe 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️... also, why are they even in the car?! Just stay home and let them play with their toys!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The crying stories. Comfort them you prick! Stop being an insta-wanker and start parenting.
Nobody is impressed by you.
Who gets the impulse to unlock their phone, open instagram and film a story when their children are distressed?! It's so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The crying stories. Comfort them you prick! Stop being an insta-wanker and start parenting.
Nobody is impressed by you.
Who gets the impulse to unlock their phone, open instagram and film a story when their children are distressed?! It's so wrong.
I’m horrified at that thought process. Why would you even want to film your child when they’re clearly upset?

Reactions: 5
Why is he filming those children?!
a) why are they even in the car? We’re in lockdown, you shouldn’t be taking them out anyway
b) he’s clearly pulled over, stop filming yourself and get up and comfort them
c) why does he permanently look like he needs a shower?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Clearly have been to visit family or else we would have had stories of them at their destination

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He’s also doing mini no favours, the car looks packed to the rafters! I bet they’re furious they gave him it for free to advertise 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Omg he looks like he’s about to start twitching in that crying video, he’s SUCH an unnatural father.

Also the story of Indie and Marley watching Moana this morning at 9am... deffo rings true with what you were saying about 20/30 minutes screen time a couple of times a day Joe 😅 stop being a Billy bullshitter all your life and trying to make other people bad to make you feel superior!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never found him attractive, but not unattractive either. However, recently I think he looks awful. Really grubby and sweaty 🥵 He seems to manipulative of those around him, his interactions with his children make me feel uncomfortable, and I never let my own children cry so don’t want to see his kids cry!
Imagine every minute of your life documented, those children will have some serious issues when older. I feel really sorry for them. I blame Rosie too for not stepping up and saying enough is enough

Reactions: 17
The story of Marley and Indie crying in the car is really bothering me, especially as Marley is still so small. He’s clearly pulled over and stopped, why isn’t his first priority to comfort them? Why would you film that?? Does he think it makes him ‘relatable’?! :mad:

Reactions: 6
He's a little fibber as well isn't he, when Rosie was going to join him for the pe sessions he said she's really shy. Didn't she used to pose topless? Don't think shes shy at all Joe you numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is he filming those children?!
a) why are they even in the car? We’re in lockdown, you shouldn’t be taking them out anyway
b) he’s clearly pulled over, stop filming yourself and get up and comfort them
c) why does he permanently look like he needs a shower?!
and stop pulling that effing awful sneering face when your children are crying !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The passenger seat is empty while the kids are crying ... was Rosie off for another rose brunch with the girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.