Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’m new to this thread but been on tattle for donks. This is going to sound weird... but has Joe got something wrong with him? Like mentally? I recently followed him on Instagram and thought he seemed ok for the first 10 seconds.. then he started doing that weird talking out the side of his mouth and it immediately reminded me of someone who has multiple personalities or has a mental condition. He seems unstable. This isn’t me making fun of him by the way I’m just genuinely interested to know whether there’s something up with him or whether it’s for show to get ‘laughs’

Nearly signed up for the 90 day plan til I saw the price - duck that for a bag of chips
I’ll stay fat thanks 👍🏻
He’s apparently doing David Brent impressions and thinks it’s hilarious, but a few people have comment before that he seems manic

Reactions: 5
He’s apparently doing David Brent impressions and thinks it’s hilarious, but a few people have comment before that he seems manic
Ahhh right thank you for clearing that up!! From watching him for literally minutes he does seem manic and like he has something wrong with him doesn’t he. At first I thought he just did it in his PE videos to amuse the kids but he does it all the time on his Instagram stories doesn’t he - it’s a bit weird!

Also what the heck is up with his voice when he records recipes - I always have to turn my volume down because it actually annoys me ‘AND THAT IS LEAN IN 15!!!!!!!!!!’ 😂😂

Reactions: 3
You know when you tell a joke and you think no one hears it, so you tell it again and it turns out they did hear the first time it just wasn’t funny? That’s what his David Brent impressions are like

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are the David Brent impressions Is part of his lean back and scrunch up his face thing?
Which one is bizarre two annoying and three makes him even less attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So annoying. She’s his little sheep though. He’s obviously made a lot of money off of her knowledge!
Yeah I feel sorry for her ... Does she know he's basically exploited her

She has a qualification in this yet he's the "expert" with the book

He had to leave the house because he has two crying babies under two? Don't they want a baby again next year so ... Three under three??
Also says it will kill you and does this... Please tell me he isn't joking about killing himself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wowzer. The mask is definitely slipping ... you can’t just leave the house when your babies are crying 🤦🏼‍♀️ What’s he going to do with 5 of them ... not so easy now is it Mr Wonderful 👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

He had to leave the house because he has two crying babies under two? Don't they want a baby again next year so ... Three under three??
Also says it will kill you and does this... Please tell me he isn't joking about killing himself
Was just going to post that same attractive screen shot 😂

What a knob!! I feel sorry for Rosie leaving her with the 2 kids by herself.

They want 5 kids in the end! Is he going to do this with all of them?

Good grief man.

Didnt catch the killing himself bit got distracted by the stupid face again.

How lovely he has the opportunity to go out on his skateboard during bedtime. I forgot he’s a teenager with no responsibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe he left Rosie to deal with two babies on her own just because he couldn't cope with the crying. Grow up. Ffs. Couldn't resist messaging him to say that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
'I've come out on my skateboard and I'm hiding here until the babies have gone to sleep.' Arse wipe. What would happen if Rosie just fucked off out until the babies went to sleep too?

Actually, she probably told him to duck off out, looking after 3 babies is probably exhausting!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s kinda hilarious after all the things he’s said in the past about being a pro at this parenting malarkey ... now they won’t sleep, eat his shite food and I bet he’s devastated Indie hasn’t mastered the art of telling the time in 6 languages yet 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wowzer. The mask is definitely slipping ... you can’t just leave the house when you’re babies are crying 🤦🏼‍♀️ What’s he going to do with 5 of them ... not so easy now is it Mr Wonderful 👀👀
What a dick. Why not help Rosie out? He is so fragile and pathetic.

Reactions: 7

Such a selfish hole! So it’s ok for him to piss off out and leave his Wife to sort the kids out herself, instead of being a bleeping adult and helping. Dick!

Reactions: 7
Sadly, we are witnessing him have a breakdown of sorts. Hes fucked himself and now he is suffering. I'm finding it really sad

Sadly, we are witnessing him have a breakdown of sorts. Hes fucked himself and now he is suffering. I'm finding it really sad
I think hes lost it and Rosie has told him to go out and leave her to it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.