Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably his brother and nephew? Although we do just cook a full pack of burgers when we bbq and eat them cold

Reactions: 1
I don't believe they are having 6 burgers between the three of them. Joe might have two and Rosie and indie one but what about the other two...
Got to line the stomach for the lunchtime vat of gin somehow, he’s probably binge ate the lot.

There’ll be a clip of him skateboarding to the shop for some chocolate soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else quite shocked he hasn't mentioned a single thing on what's happening at the moment in America and the black lives matter movement? I know at this point we shouldn't force people and many may be posting about it for not completely the right reasons but I'm shocked as someone with an influence of 3.7 million that he hasn't spoken about it at all. Not even a measly swipe up to a petition. Very telling... 😔

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else quite shocked he hasn't mentioned a single thing on what's happening at the moment in America and the black lives matter movement? I know at this point we shouldn't force people and many may be posting about it for not completely the right reasons but I'm shocked as someone with an influence of 3.7 million that he hasn't spoken about it at all. Not even a measly swipe up to a petition. Very telling... 😔
I wouldn’t want him to, to be honest, it’ll just be some bollocks about how racism can be ended by us all getting on a treadmill or by changing your mindset through purchasing his 90 day plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yesterday’s conversation in the Wick’s household;

“Right, Rosie, I’ve tidied the house because they said it was a dump and I’ve posted some footage of me giving Marley attention but what do I do about the Mum thing?”
“Buy yourself something and say it’s from her?”
“Awww Rosie, that’s a boss idea. What should I get?”
“I don’t know but make it food related so I haven’t got to eat that Gousto tit again?”
“Ok Rosie, you’re body is fire”

“Rosie, what do classy people eat?”
“How do I know Joe, I used to get my tits out in The Sun newspaper”
“They know Rosie, that’s why we have to look classy now in’it”
“Ok, well get on of those platter thingies, all the Instagram people have them. Try a local company as they might gift you one and if you say it’s a present from your Mum you won’t have to declare it as an Ad either. I know how difficult you find that to do”.
“Babe, you’re body is on fire with all these ideas. One platter it is”
“Get some Brie on there babe. That’s like posh cheese in’it?”
“Brie? That smells a bit, is it not scheduled reconnecting night then?”
This is a thing of beauty 😂

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t want him to, to be honest, it’ll just be some bollocks about how racism can be ended by us all getting on a treadmill or by changing your mindset through purchasing his 90 day plan.
LOL. This really tickled me! I guess you're probably right. It's just disappointing really. I've lurked on this thread for a while I've followed him for so long and recently he really has just become insufferable. Gone from a fitness and food 'expert' to now weaning expert, PE teacher and saviour of all children in their time of need and even the go to man on breastfeeding 🙄. It wouldn't have taken a lot to share some links in his story like so many other fitness people but I guess doing that doesn't benefit himself in any way so he'd rather not bother!

Reactions: 4
To be honest I’d rather an influencer not post until they’ve educated themselves than post something that may cause offence or upset. It’s something I’m educating myself on and I haven’t said anything on social media about it because I dont want to say the wrong thing. I know that’s part of the problem but just because you‘re not shouting about something on social media doesn’t mean you don’t care about it.

So many influencers sharing posts because they feel they should, even when they have been guilty of racism themselves (yes I’m talking about RVK Loves 😬)

Reactions: 8
There are a lot of people from working class backgrounds who are, for some reason, desperate to be seen as middle class, and to demonstrate that they're 'better' than the area they grew up in and the people they grew up with. I think this is probably what he is doing with the desperation to show Indie as intelligent and to pour scorn on people who give their kids pasta in tomato sauce or chicken nuggets. Most other people grow out of it when they're in their 30s, have children etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'm not surprised. Hes so self involved. Having said that it's so easy to say the wrong thing and as we know hes not that well educated so I dont blame him for keeping quiet on it.

Also hes probably not that informed on current affairs. If it wasn't for PE with Joe I dont think he would even know there was a pandemic going on... with the frequent visits to the shops I'm not totally sure he gets what it is.

Reactions: 11
To be honest I’d rather an influencer not post until they’ve educated themselves than post something that may cause offence or upset. It’s something I’m educating myself on and I haven’t said anything on social media about it because I dont want to say the wrong thing. I know that’s part of the problem but just because you‘re not shouting about something on social media doesn’t mean you don’t care about it.

So many influencers sharing posts because they feel they should, even when they have been guilty of racism themselves (yes I’m talking about RVK Loves 😬)
True I see your point and I agree it would be better to wait until they've educated themselves but I feel like it has been 3, 4 days now... of course it's a difficult subject to address and you don't want to cause offense but when you have such a big platform at a time like this I just think it's pretty bad to stay completely silent and still go about posting other things. You have an influence over so many thousands of people and it's such an important issue. Even the bigger brands, the Nikes, the gymsharks etc and other fitness influencers over instagram have mentioned something. It doesn't need to be a whole post or a chat on stories, even just a reshare of a petition on instagram stories or a reshare of someone else's post is so important right now. Just my opinion and he has gone down even further in my estimation because of it. 🤷‍♀️

Just edited to say hes posted a whole 3 minute instagram TV about not focusing on the scales... important in fitness yes but so weird to just ignore a massive movement happening in the world right now. Even if you think its just in America there were protests going on in London just yesterday because it's so important. It's just crazy to me...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t he have someone telling him what to post? Can’t a manager or something give him something to copy and paste?

Why are they so anti giving Indie red meat?
meat in general..as neither of them are vegetarian and joe is regularly tucking into huge burgers and steak i find it wierd and mean that shes deprived of it . i get that we dont all have to have meat at everymeal but he makes such a issue out of role modeling and eating together then gives her something different!

Reactions: 8
You've basically summed up 5 threads in your message. 🤣 This is all very true. Around the beginning of lockdown he was going to follow his plan religiously and show everyone his results, he lasted a few days. He can't really even use lockdown as an excuse (not being able to get out to different shops or lack of ingredients) as he's always popping to different shops to buy non essentials such as the deli place, somewhere he buys chocolate and treats from, then duck bread.
Sorry haha, years of pent up rage after that plan had to come out!!

Why is poor Indie left with Salmon? Probably didn't get one of those burgers earlier either.
I cheered a bit inside when I saw she hadn't eaten her veg mind😂

meat in general..as neither of them are vegetarian and joe is regularly tucking into huge burgers and steak i find it wierd and mean that shes deprived of it . i get that we dont all have to have meat at everymeal but he makes such a issue out of role modeling and eating together then gives her something different!
Yeah this is weird. 🤷‍♀️ We very rarely eat meat so the kids very rarely eat meat, but we all always eat the same. He's going to give her food issues - "forbidden" foods, constantly talking about what shes eating and how much, making her eat more than she wants to etc. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is poor Indie left with Salmon? Probably didn't get one of those burgers earlier either.
I cheered a bit inside when I saw she hadn't eaten her veg mind😂
I commented on one of his posts, once, in a very passive aggressive manner... :rolleyes: Something about how much Indie must really like salmon, as she's had it 4/5 days in a row now. Probably not my finest moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No carbs again, salmon and veg kebabs with broccoli. And she didn't eat the veg, so she just had 3 small pieces of salmon for dinner. Why can't she have some potatoes? She is not on the keto diet!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so annoyed with myself, I bought his wean in 15 book on my kindle because I really liked the look of some of the recipes, but of course on his insta there is no weights of ingredients, he just chucks it all in, well I'm calorie counting so wanted the weights. Have tried one of the recipes and it was vile. Half of the recipes he said would be in there, aren't. Feel like I've been robbed!!

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm so annoyed with myself, I bought his wean in 15 book on my kindle because I really liked the look of some of the recipes, but of course on his insta there is no weights of ingredients, he just chucks it all in, well I'm calorie counting so wanted the weights. Have tried one of the recipes and it was vile. Half of the recipes he said would be in there, aren't. Feel like I've been robbed!!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G937D322PWZ6L9BL
is this any help? I’d definitely try to get your money back, he can’t sell a cook book that doesn’t tell you how to actually make things surely?
just comes across really half arsed to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.