Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait until Marley is running rings around him, crawling, causing havoc. Let’s face it, the poor thing will be desperate to experience life on the other side of that bouncer. Joe Non-Exotic won’t know what’s hit him when Marley is mobile.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yesterday’s conversation in the Wick’s household;

“Right, Rosie, I’ve tidied the house because they said it was a dump and I’ve posted some footage of me giving Marley attention but what do I do about the Mum thing?”
“Buy yourself something and say it’s from her?”
“Awww Rosie, that’s a boss idea. What should I get?”
“I don’t know but make it food related so I haven’t got to eat that Gousto tit again?”
“Ok Rosie, you’re body is fire”

“Rosie, what do classy people eat?”
“How do I know Joe, I used to get my tits out in The Sun newspaper”
“They know Rosie, that’s why we have to look classy now in’it”
“Ok, well get on of those platter thingies, all the Instagram people have them. Try a local company as they might gift you one and if you say it’s a present from your Mum you won’t have to declare it as an Ad either. I know how difficult you find that to do”.
“Babe, you’re body is on fire with all these ideas. One platter it is”
“Get some Brie on there babe. That’s like posh cheese in’it?”
“Brie? That smells a bit, is it not scheduled reconnecting night then?”
Do you have a secret bug in the wickes household 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

“Right, Rosie, I’ve tidied the house because they said it was a dump and I’ve posted some footage of me giving Marley attention but what do I do about the Mum thing?”
“I don’t know but make it food related so I haven’t got to eat that Gousto tit again?”

“Ok, well get on of those platter thingies, all the Instagram people have them. Try a local company as they might gift you one and if you say it’s a present from your Mum you won’t have to declare it as an Ad either. I know how difficult you find that to do”.
Fantastic. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can’t wait until Marley is running rings around him, crawling, causing havoc. Let’s face it, the poor thing will be desperate to experience life on the other side of that bouncer. Joe Non-Exotic won’t know what’s hit him when Marley is mobile.
Joe Non-Exotic. The best name yet 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have no doubt that he’ll be spending the next week proving that Indie can tell the time perfectly and only giving her food when she can correctly identify what the time is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
haahhahahah

New “transformation” picture for the 90 day plan came up as a Facebook ad and all the comments are pointing out that it doesn’t look like the same person 👀 what do we all think? No birth mark and hands look considerably older!
I actually think that it is the same person...I think they removed some hair from their chest, and the after image is mirrored.

Reactions: 4
I did the 90 day plan. Well I bought it, got into phase 1 then needed a leg operation that meant I couldn’t work out for a year. I asked for my money back and had to scan them my NHS letter for the op 🤣 I often wonder why I did that, think I was really skint. Now they’ve got my proper personal info forever

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Joe non-Exotic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Amazing

• Haha

Everytime I read "your body is fire" it literally makes my day 🤣 the best gift ever to be given

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he’s bought her a watch. She’s not even 2 yet. Why is he so desperate for her to grow up. Let her be a kid! Let. Her play and enjoy life instead of trying to make her the most intelligent child

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he’s bought her a watch. She’s not even 2 yet. Why is he so desperate for her to grow up. Let her be a kid! Let. Her play and enjoy life instead of trying to make her the most intelligent child
Teaching her the time will be a new obsession.

"Indie, what's the time? Indie, what number is the big hand on? Is it quarter to 5, indie? How do you know when it's quarter to 5? Indie, don't show me up...."

• Haha
I wonder if part of the obsession with trying to make her intelligent is that he knows hes a complete moron.. probably blames his mum for this too

"My mum didnt buy me a watch before I was 2 or make me recite numbers or use flash cards..." etc etc

• Haha
New “transformation” picture for the 90 day plan came up as a Facebook ad and all the comments are pointing out that it doesn’t look like the same person 👀 what do we all think? No birth mark and hands look considerably older!
It must be the same guy, he’s got the same boxers on 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Hope Indie got one of those burgers! And not one of the veggie ones, one of the proper ones! My toddler loves a cheeseburger.

I don't believe they are having 6 burgers between the three of them. Joe might have two and Rosie and indie one but what about the other two...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.