Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think He’s a rubbish cook. All the meals are too quick and easy to have any real kind of real flavour. Plus he relies on a lot of packets and processed food

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I think He’s a rubbish cook. All the meals are too quick and easy to have any real kind of real flavour. Plus he relies on a lot of packets and processed food
so many of his recipes contain the same ingredients - chick peas, coconut milk, cumin etc. He’s not a chef!

And what’s the current obsession with kale?!

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice this when talking about what they were making...
Rosie: Salmon broccoli quiche
Joe: Salmon broccoli and KALE quiche

Can't forget to let everyonee know about the kale!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m concerned about the country’s availability of kale with Joe Wicks about!!! I mean, is there a shortage now. I feel I’m being influenced now because I want to fry kale to see what all the fuss is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#gifted ...
I actually think he has always used these. But I would love to see him post some more info on them, why he uses them, advantages etc. He has a big platform and could be promoting this

Reactions: 1
I actually think he has always used these. But I would love to see him post some more info on them, why he uses them, advantages etc. He has a big platform and could be promoting this
He was gifted them when indie was a baby and has been gifted an entire newborn stash for his baby too 😬 they’re the brand I use and I absolutely love seeing him post about them but don’t appreciate the lack of transparency 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
He was gifted them when indie was a baby and has been gifted an entire newborn stash for his baby too 😬 they’re the brand I use and I absolutely love seeing him post about them but don’t appreciate the lack of transparency 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh really? I didn't realise that they were gifted !!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice that apart from reading, cooking and chucking water about in the garden, he doesn't actually PLAY with Indie? Where's her toys? I never see her having a tea party, pretending to cook, scribbling, playing with cars etc. Yes, she knows how to hold a fork, yes she sits with him when he reads, but is she beginning to use her imagination? Can she draw a striaght line? Will she pick up a book without him? Probably not. Poor thing 😢

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice that apart from reading, cooking and chucking water about in the garden, he doesn't actually PLAY with Indie? Where's her toys? I never see her having a tea party, pretending to cook, scribbling, playing with cars etc. Yes, she knows how to hold a fork, yes she sits with him when he reads, but is she beginning to use her imagination? Can she draw a striaght line? Will she pick up a book without him? Probably not. Poor thing 😢
To be fair he did show a room last week that looked like a toy bomb had hit it so I think she does have normal toys, probably not good content Indie playing with normal stuff.

Reactions: 3
omg this in his stories ...I sound like Lynn Faulds wood (for oldies 😉) in my head(in a Scottish accent) im saying this could be a potential death trap !
what a stupid place to put a kettle ..cord hanging over the edge. just at lecel for Indie to pull and potentially burn her 😱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
omg this in his stories ...I sound like Lynn Faulds wood (for oldies 😉) in my head im saying this could be a potential death trap !
what a stupid place to put a kettle ..cord hanging over the edge. just at lecel for Indie to pull and potentially burn her 😱
That concrete floor too 😱 I know it’s supposed to be trendy but it looks unfinished and a mess

Reactions: 8
That concrete floor too 😱 I know it’s supposed to be trendy but it looks unfinished and a mess
ive often wondered about that..i thought they were in the process of decorating 😂 but clearly not ..its horrible and makes it look unfinished!

Reactions: 6
I’m concerned about the country’s availability of kale with Joe Wicks about!!! I mean, is there a shortage now. I feel I’m being influenced now because I want to fry kale to see what all the fuss is about.
😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.