Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my two must have been cave kids then ..they loved meat and still do! ..more chicha Nonna my MIL law used say they yelled when she looked after them !
I’m convinced it’s a texture/temperature preference thing. My daughter has always preferred cool/cold food which may be why her enjoyment of meat has been slow going. Whereas I am entirely the other way around, prefer food warm and have always really enjoyed meat.

I’ve never heard someone sound so smug saying the word kale 🥬🙄 Oh wow your kid eats Kale so bleeping what !!!!
My first born loves kale... my second... survives on chips! I’m not so secretly hoping Joe’s baby only wants chicken nuggets once he starts weaning.

To be fair, Indie might not like steak. I can only speak from my own anecdotal experience but my daughter has only recently begun to like red meat, she’s 5 in June. Until she was 3 she wouldn’t eat chicken either. So would only eat fish or plant based. Not because meat/chicken wasn’t offered, it was, she just didn’t like it. I assumed it was a textural thing not uncommon in young children.
Same. My youngest is almost 20 months and so far will only certain sausages but won’t eat any other red meat, fish or chicken (unless it comes in nugget form). It’s a nighmare!

Reactions: 5
It really bugs me that the ‘homework’ he sets is always all about him, and not about exercise at all. Write a poem about Joe. Draw a picture of joe that he can then sell for a premium on a shirt.... why is none of it about the actual subject and all of it is about the teacher?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really bugs me that the ‘homework’ he sets is always all about him, and not about exercise at all. Write a poem about Joe. Draw a picture of joe that he can then sell for a premium on a shirt.... why is none of it about the actual subject and all of it is about the teacher?!
Because he’s a massive narcissist. ‘Why do you love PE with Joe’ not ‘why do you love keeping fit and active’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well he has inadvertently disclosed how much money he makes from advertising on YouTube there 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Christ on a bike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well he has inadvertently disclosed how much money he makes from advertising on YouTube there 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Christ on a bike.
I thought exactly the same. Over £90k! Obviously his revenue has went up to an Increase in subscribers but I wasn’t expecting it’d be that much.

Christ this is the worst lunch I think he has ever given her. Pesto of a rice cake? I'm trying to upload a screenshot but not working - pesto on a rice cake, kale, three slices of cheese and a bite size piece of the flapjack he gave her for breakfast.

Reactions: 7
And now he’s going to be ALL about the damn quiches! Anything he can shove kale into he’ll do it. FFS, there’s just something so smug about him whenever he feeds Indie Kale. Kale is nice Joe, but there are other ingredients in the world! But I guess a bog standard quiche Lorraine is beneath him 🙄

And now he’s going to be ALL about the damn quiches! Anything he can shove kale into he’ll do it. FFS, there’s just something so smug about him whenever he feeds Indie Kale. Kale is nice Joe, but there are other ingredients in the world! But I guess a bog standard quiche Lorraine is beneath him 🙄
He's talking about quiche like its something nobody will have ever heard of before 😂
I notice it wasnt photographed sliced, looked like it needed a little blind bake to me!
Soggy bottom? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said he's never made quiche before, but also that it was a wean in 15 recipe. So he's not even tried everything that's in the bloody book?!

OH MY GOD. what kind of nutter do you have to be to paint a 7ft picture of someone you e never met and leave it on their doorstep! Sorry that is just so wierd, and Joes ego hardly needs any more stroking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's talking about quiche like its something nobody will have ever heard of before 😂
I notice it wasnt photographed sliced, looked like it needed a little blind bake to me!
Soggy bottom? 😏
Hang on, so they didn’t bake the base first?! Oh for goodness sake. Apparently the quiche recipe is in his book and yet neither of them thought to check it or even google it to make sure it was would be cooked properly.

• Haha
Hang on, so they didn’t bake the base first?! Oh for goodness sake. Apparently the quiche recipe is in his book and yet neither of them thought to check it or even google it to make sure it was would be cooked properly.
Having just seen him turn it over on Indie's plate I would say its underbaked, if not still a bit raw on the bottom 😖 I wouldn't mind, if this wasn't what he literally makes money from!

Reactions: 7
I thought exactly the same. Over £90k! Obviously his revenue has went up to an Increase in subscribers but I wasn’t expecting it’d be that much.
Yeah but that is only the revenue from the 20 workouts from PE with Joe isn't it ? His views will have gone up on everything else as well. My youngest was getting assigned his 5 minute workouts from the teacher and the views on those have gotten big as well. He specifically says from the 20 workouts so I don't think he is donating all his ad revenue.

Also was that indie just getting lunch at 2.30pm ?

Who starts baking a quiche for a toddlers lunch at 1.30pm most kids have long had lunch by then let alone making something that takes so long. Male her a sandwich ! Especially as she isn't allowed snacks so I'm guessing hadn't eaten since breakfast ?

Last edited:
Having just seen him turn it over on Indie's plate I would say its underbaked, if not still a bit raw on the bottom 😖 I wouldn't mind, if this wasn't what he literally makes money from!
Lots of comments saying or asking the same on the grid post. I'm no baking expert but the pastry did not look good!

Reactions: 6
He said he's never made quiche before, but also that it was a wean in 15 recipe. So he's not even tried everything that's in the bloody book?!

OH MY GOD. what kind of nutter do you have to be to paint a 7ft picture of someone you e never met and leave it on their doorstep! Sorry that is just so wierd, and Joes ego hardly needs any more stroking
So he doesn't even try his own recipes???? There is a quiche recipe in one of his books.. https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/broccoli-and-goats-cheese-crustless-quiche-187.html

Reactions: 2
Why does he have to film Indie when he is practicing words with her? Leave the kid be and stop showing off. He’s such a tosser.

i’d love Indie to learn that word and say it when he points at himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.