Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s banging on like its coke….steady on Joe it’s a bit of fruit 😂
It's so disingenuous, he shows a pic of fruit but in the text he says it was cookies and sweets in the room as a welcome gift that broke his resolve. Assume the fruit is his breakfast the following day when he admits what happened.

Reactions: 8
The article in the Guardian says that "Rosie works from home" 😂😂😂 doing what?!?
I got told off once for asking what she actually does as she has the hardest job in the world being a mother....

I do get the sentiment but I'm still not sure I've seen much evidence of that as according to Joe he seems to be up with them in the night (🤨), he seems to sort most of the meals and she certainly doesn't spend time dressing them nicely or brushing their hair.... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yet another year passes where he hasn’t been invited back to Soccer Aid after pissing everyone off the one time he was allowed to do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who asks someone if they’ve suffered a miscarriage? People really think everything about celebrities is their business

Reactions: 6
Since when does he love summer in the UK I thought he always fucked off to America

Reactions: 8
His latest post on Rosie training and a comment “something much more beautiful about Rosie when she’s pregnant” just makes me feel a bit weird.
And him only liking posts sucking his ass again.
I definitely get triggered by his exercise during pregnancy or your lazy posts, I had to quit work early on (doing 12hr shifts on my feet Joe!!!) due to pregnancy causing 24/7 dizziness & I’d never wish it on anyone but duck me I wish some of these people like Joe could experience it.
He and Rosie are SO privileged!!! And NEVER acknowledge it!?!
Rosie doesn’t have to bleeping work!? This comes from me being a SAHM, my role as a mum isn’t anywhere close to if I went back to my 12hr shifts & still had to parent. She’s never worked a hard day in her life. Damn right she should be in great shape when it’s handed to her on a plate

Reactions: 30
What go me in his QA, is where he says they only get one meal option. So the kids have to eat it.

I had to have a chuckle to myself. As my kids started off like that, they ate curry from weaning, stir fry’s and all sorts. Now they are older and have developed their own tastes, one hates curry, one hates stir fry’s, you get my gist 😂 Come back to that question in a few years Joe 😂

Plus I hate all this they will eat what they are given. As adults we don’t eat food we don’t like & no one forces us to eat it. I feel like that attitude you’ll eat what you’re given is so outdated. Which surprises me he has that attitude as he seems so laid back in other areas.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
His latest post on Rosie training and a comment “something much more beautiful about Rosie when she’s pregnant” just makes me feel a bit weird.
And him only liking posts sucking his ass again.
I definitely get triggered by his exercise during pregnancy or your lazy posts, I had to quit work early on (doing 12hr shifts on my feet Joe!!!) due to pregnancy causing 24/7 dizziness & I’d never wish it on anyone but duck me I wish some of these people like Joe could experience it.
He and Rosie are SO privileged!!! And NEVER acknowledge it!?!
Rosie doesn’t have to bleeping work!? This comes from me being a SAHM, my role as a mum isn’t anywhere close to if I went back to my 12hr shifts & still had to parent. She’s never worked a hard day in her life. Damn right she should be in great shape when it’s handed to her on a plate
I had such severe ligament issues when I was pregnant I could barely walk and was in constant pain. Not everyone is lucky enough to breeze through pregnancy fit and well, that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thought of six Wicklets running around with unbrushed hair, filthy, singing inappropriate songs, all home “educated” by their thick as mince parents while dancing on the kitchen worktop. Shudder. We haven’t had a cooking with indie episode recently??

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The whole family look like they stink. If they didn’t have cash social services would be getting called at the state those kids are in

Reactions: 21
The thought of six Wicklets running around with unbrushed hair, filthy, singing inappropriate songs, all home “educated” by their thick as mince parents while dancing on the kitchen worktop. Shudder. We haven’t had a cooking with indie episode recently??
His new reel features indie testing some omelette in a wrap fried in butter! Mmm healthy… not!

Also not shaming Indie but I don’t think her hair has ever seen a brush at this stage

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.