Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both very dysfunctional. The kids wil have a hard, performative, life.....

He gives off no sexual aura whatsoever. Bet he's whiffy, as well.... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure he said somewhere he doesn’t wash his hair regularly? Maybe a q&a when someone asked about it? The amount he sweats each day I’d hate to see the state of his pillow.
It’s no surprise Indies hair is left to get matted. I imagine a lot of it would need cutting.

She has similar hair to a child I nannied for and regularly after weekends I’d have to use tons of conditioner or snip bits of it before school because her parents didn’t brush it.

Reactions: 6
Looks like the kids had their hair brushed to go and visit their friends. Do we think they get invited as they know it’s the only time they’ll get their hair brushed

Reactions: 2
Brags about staying active as a family but they have a double buggy for their nearly 5 year old. Maybe encouraging walking is more positive than forcing them to go for family runs

Reactions: 12
I’ve three kids with sensory issues. They absolutely hated getting their hair brushed and screamed the place down when they were
Younger. They had fine curly hair (nightmare) I’ve enough going on to make sure it’s brushed100% of the time. They’re in and out of swimming pools (3 lessons a week) so it’s always clean.
My eldest is now 14 so is able to look after her own hair and I only have to wrestle the 9 year old into submission
---
Still think Joe is a twit - in case that didn’t come across

Reactions: 8
I’ve three kids with sensory issues. They absolutely hated getting their hair brushed and screamed the place down when they were
Younger. They had fine curly hair (nightmare) I’ve enough going on to make sure it’s brushed100% of the time. They’re in and out of swimming pools (3 lessons a week) so it’s always clean.
My eldest is now 14 so is able to look after her own hair and I only have to wrestle the 9 year old into submission
---
Still think Joe is a twit - in case that didn’t come across
But Joe's kids can't possibly have sensory issues because he feeds them proper food.... 😬

Plus there is at least one parent there all the time doing naff-all it seems and there is no school run to make it out the door for, so it's not like time should be an issue!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh what did he do that pissed everyone off? I missed this!
Being the annoying head that he is, filming all the time, posting about all the freebies the celebs got and the luxury hotel they were all put up in (that got a lot of flack and rightly so) and he was tit at football 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every time he does a Q & A he frustrates the life out of me, recognise your privilege...it's not as simple as 'making a choice' for most of your followers who probably work full time alongside all other life stresses.

Why doesn't he say I have more time than others due to Rosie being a SAHM, having family on hand to help out, probably staff around them who clean, garden etc, and also the fact he clearly works out as his job and not much else!

Surely other followers of his think the same?? And he'd be better thought of if he was just honest and recognised he's got alot more free time than the average person

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Every time he does a Q & A he frustrates the life out of me, recognise your privilege...it's not as simple as 'making a choice' for most of your followers who probably work full time alongside all other life stresses.

Why doesn't he say I have more time than others due to Rosie being a SAHM, having family on hand to help out, probably staff around them who clean, garden etc, and also the fact he clearly works out as his job and not much else!

Surely other followers of his think the same?? And he'd be better thought of if he was just honest and recognised he's got alot more free time than the average person
How do you find the energy 🤣🤣 It's his bleeping job! Would anyone like to fawn all over me and ask how I find the energy to attend client meetings when I have young kids and no sleep? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just found this thread because he’s on TM today and I remembered when he was just starting out and kept making burgers and microwave rice- he seems to have forgotten that?!

Reactions: 2
Well clearly he reads here after that picture of the kids with hair that hasn’t been brushed in days 🙄

Reactions: 6
He has been on This Morning..I can not abide him.

Put on a bloody pedestal the start of the covid lock downs as the nationals PE teacher..he didn't do that for free, he did very well out of covid..didn't take him long to move home to a nice huge house and garden. And no, I am not jealous. He saw a big business opportunity and took it and did very very nicely financially

Reactions: 13
Joe, seeing as you read here, your 6 year old daughter should not be exercising on a treadmill. And certainly not in bare feet and a flowing dress and loose hair.

You can feed the the kids the bestest diet in the world free from processed food and only natural snacks or whatever tit you're spouting that week but it will all be meaningless if one of them has a devastating accident.

4 kids isn't cute or a joke. The older ones can very quickly get up to mischief without you realising. Sort it out Joe 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Joe, seeing as you read here, your 6 year old daughter should not be exercising on a treadmill. And certainly not in bare feet and a flowing dress and loose hair.

You can feed the the kids the bestest diet in the world free from processed food and only natural snacks or whatever tit you're spouting that week but it will all be meaningless if one of them has a devastating accident.

4 kids isn't cute or a joke. The older ones can very quickly get up to mischief without you realising. Sort it out Joe 😡
Totally agree with you and I will add that if she was in school she could be spending her breaks and lunchtime running around with friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rosie doesn’t count calories and eats big portions…Joe we’ve seen what you dish up for her, that is not a big portion 😂
Bollocks. The woman is tiny. It’s hard to be slim when heavily pregnant but somehow she manages to really rein in the weight gain and the only way you can do that is by restricting food.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.