Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I actually suspect one of his children is neurodiverse, there are clear signs.
Which one 👀

I see neurodivergence everywhere and often get people screaming that just because a child has a couple of traits, that doesn’t mean they’re ND. Of course I know that, people are just so touchy at what they perceive as people seeking fake diagnoses, “everyone wants a label these days” (🤬)

Reactions: 3

Louby@21

Chatty Member
yeah they impact on every one of my points so probably deserve a place too! Thoroughly agree.

VC10

VIP Member
Have you seen the messiah is about to make a “healthy recipe” with a whole slab of chocolate, loads of peanut butter, honey, dessicated coconut and dates. And one with any knowledge of diabetes knows these are the most sugary fruits possible!
Totally unhealthy. Laden with sugar as you say.....
Other foodstuffs will give you the same vitamins and minerals without the sugar content....

Multi-21

VIP Member
He sounds oddly like Russell Brand in that story with just the eyes and mouth. Something about the speed and emphasise he is using

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Would I like someone who took over 6 months to read a book and labelled it a 'heavy read with lots of science' explain it to me??

Erm, thanks but no thanks. Reckon I'm probably capable of reading it myself...
And he's still only "almost finished". :ROFLMAO: I struggle with books that I can't engage with, if it had taken me that long, I'd have given up!

I may or may not have thought that this was the books thread to begin with.