Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle0610

Chatty Member
How many self pitying posts about how hard he's finding it not to eat all the food and it's dark in December are we going to get? We don't all eat the same food in December Joe as some of us actually do have will power and aren't disordered eaters. He seems to be justifying it to himself by thinking we're all doing the same as him. He really has no insight, hence his comment about buggering off to warm sunny California every winter, like it's an option for us all!
He only came back as he had to promote his useless book. What's the betting they will be back out there for new year, or some other exotic holiday that he'll have "earned" by doing a few TV shows and podcasts.
I reckon he’ll be off again by NY! If not before and they spend NY in America

Reactions: 1

wodemaya

That salmon looks vile. Could have not have chopped up the bloody tomatoes and used like half of the sauce - most of the plate is just sauce!!

RandomFrog

How many eggs does he eat in a week?!! I'm sure I've seen 3/4 each day this week on his stories, surely his cholesterol is through the roof!

otterjess

Maybe he's not allowed to "work" while he's in the US on an ESTA? But he is posting some bits and making workouts there. Very very odd.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I thought exactly this - really triggering for anyone who is or has suffered with eating disorders and could also encourage people to try it and fall into disordered eating. I think it shows that he has disordered eating himself - his main takeaway wasn’t that he felt more energised or he thought it was good for his digestive health but that he had a flat stomach for a day or two.

Anyone that has had a stomach bug knows they have a flatter stomach because they have no food in it. It’s not weight loss ffs. It’s very obvious he has issues with eating and guilt when he binges. He lacks consistency which is fine we are all human but he doesn’t practice what he preaches at all.

VC10

VIP Member
Don't be so disrespectful to 60plus olds, I don’t know many women who get thier hair permed these days and don’t thrust him on them either, women of a certain age tend to be disconcerting. If you’re lucky to make 60 it’s a privilege lots don’t.
I'm one myself 😆 but certainly not a follower of him . ( I only meant as a representation)

VC10

VIP Member
He has been on This Morning..I can not abide him.

Put on a bloody pedestal the start of the covid lock downs as the nationals PE teacher..he didn't do that for free, he did very well out of covid..didn't take him long to move home to a nice huge house and garden. And no, I am not jealous. He saw a big business opportunity and took it and did very very nicely financially
Yep.

Feet of Clay.......