Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
I'm 90% sure coconut oil isn't good for cats Joe. Also why are you filming him lick something potentially lethal and definitely unhygienic?

Reactions: 3

cat1312

Marley will be homeschooled as well after nursery or reception he says. Also a question asking what his life purpose is? Doubt anyone wanted to know that 😂

Attachments

Camperfan

VIP Member
Does he still work with/for Lululemon?
He's always wearing their stuff and all the others taking part in his recent live event were all wearing it I noticed. Never ever declares it as an ad or gifted though. Used to prominently place water bottles in shot etc.
Although Lulu lemons last gathering didn't seem to include him, lots of younger ambassadors.

VC10

VIP Member
bangs on about diet and processed food but is giving his toddler fizzy drinks (yes Joe, tonic water is a fizzy drink and full of sugar) he really is a hypocrite!

That tonic water has 5g of sugar per 100ml which is the same as Fanta!
And a load of salt, too.....

Camperfan

VIP Member
One of his workout vids came up on my YouTube home page earlier. Intrigued me to take a peek at what his viewing figures are like these days. Now I know the numbers will up over time as people repeat old work outs etc but the ones from the last year are well down on those from the peak of 4-5 years ago ( I didn't look at any pe with Joe ones, just the regular). For comparison I took a look at Caroline Girvans figures, much less well known, but most of her workouts are 1m plus viewing figures, the non series ones are all over 500k. Some of Joe's more recent vids have reallyow views, a beginner workout 11 days ago - 40k views, the boxing day live only has 30k! This is a channel with 2.8m subscribers 😯

Reactions: 2
Looks like the kids had their hair brushed to go and visit their friends. Do we think they get invited as they know it’s the only time they’ll get their hair brushed

fiif

On his stories today he said he'd been working with Children in Need and talking about child mental health. On what basis is he qualified to be talking about this topic? Surely after the ADHD fiasco he would learn to stay in his lane?
And Parkinson's Disease

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I'm on both these threads - think that Ashley James is on a whole other level than Joe. Joe is a bit of an idiot - and yes Indie shouldn't have had that massive knife, waving it around. But Ashley James - left her baby boy in his own sick and shit all night because she was too tired to deal with him & really just openly doesn't like her oldest because he's a boy & she hates men.

So, if I was to compare what I've seen from both Joe & Ashley - I'd 100% say that Ashley is a lot worse than Joe!
what?? Why did she do that to her son??
I find her very annoying but didn’t know she’d done that sort of thing. Agree I think with you, Joe is just quite dopey but I do think he’s quite passionate about his kids (as parents should be)