Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bearhugs20

Ah so he’s a tight arse and not so down to earth. Surely you’d either pay for your mates to be upgraded or join them in economy. Reminds me of a famous tv Dr turned best selling author we know. He’s tight as a badgers arse, steals ideas from others and churns out books every single year. He thinks he’s far too superior now to speak to normal folk. His kids went to the same private school as ours and the whole family weren’t well liked - there were hangers on who wanted to be able to say they were friends with them but behind their backs said what they thought. He loves people sucking up to him & his wife. He thinks he’s a guru on health and what children should be eating. In his books he’d say that his family would eat this for breakfast, and that for lunch, when in reality they just got takeaways from the local restaurant and the kids breakfasts were the worst in terms of nutrition - no protein. He really does remind me of Joe wicks who thinks he’s a parenting guru and nutritionist all rolled into one, yet he’s a total idiot who has got far too big for his boots and has been given far too many book deals.
Does this Dr not like Ultra Processed Foods? Or am I on the wrong route?

Reactions: 2

splogit

Joes latest video in his stories of them singing karaoke does anyone else think Rosie looks pregnant ?

YouMadeMeDoIt

On his stories today he said he'd been working with Children in Need and talking about child mental health. On what basis is he qualified to be talking about this topic? Surely after the ADHD fiasco he would learn to stay in his lane?

Be funny if this was connected to the current McDonalds and CIN campaign!
---
View attachment 2906057
Genuinely thought Dozie was a man in this photo…
How is he only 38 - with such a great diet!
---
View attachment 2934643
Surely 1 omelette between 5 people is not enough, even if it does have 6 eggs in, that is a little over 1 egg per person.
Maybe that was just to last until Brunch.

Last edited:

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s not but the thing Leni was sleeping in on the plane looked dangerous to me. One roll and it’s a big drop to the floor. Are those issued by the airline or something they have taken?

He’s trying to sound like he’s down with the kids….its a tik tok thing. It means recognising it’s going to be a core memory as you’re doing it so you always remember it and practice gratitude for it….something like that anyway 😂