Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t understand why he’s not back in the Uk promoting his book and appearing on Children in Need so agree there’s got to be something behind it

Reactions: 3

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Crying at his Q&A that "magically" answers all of the questions on here...

Also wow. I feel so sorry for Rosie. This has really put their relationship in a new light for me. She has presumed appendicitis, surgery while pregnant, and he hops off to New York? The whole time while we didn't know she'd had it he'd been complaining about his shoulder, off to Manchester, complaining in the car about the kids. I feel so bad for her. She'll be still not feeling great and he's asking if he can do some podcasts in New York instead of looking after her.

Now that I come to think about it, when does Joe - the oversharer - actually ever show things he's done for his wife? Or is it just all about him? She really is just an object to him that he likes to get up the duff so he can boast about his own sex abilities.

Next thread suggestion: Time for Baby Number Four, if Joe can fit it in around podcasts in New York
He's said he's only doing a day of interviews, so he could easily come back sooner to help out rather than trying to find extra ways to feed his ego.

VC10

VIP Member
Yes Joe, hardly groundbreaking stuff but good luck doing all this when you have a load of teenagers in the house and they eat everything in sight, constantly. Leftovers?? Nah mate, trust me 😉
My two when they arrive are on the fridge like a plague of locusts. Nothings left . 😆😆

• Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I really can't stand diary of a CEO. Not sure why, just strikes me as really pompous.
Was Joe's bowl of porridge literally huge or the camera angle?
I’ve only ever listened to a couple of episodes. I saw a Tiktok today where someone was complaining that Bartlett now only has guests on who peddle weird pseudoscientific nutrition products (like Huel) and then it transpires that he’s an investor in the companies, so it’s basically one big advert.

belle0610

Chatty Member
When he posted the full whiteboard completed, the 4 on 1/4 was different to how indie had written it in the previous story so she obviously hadn’t done it herself!

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
I think he must have invested at the peak share price in 2020. So presumably he has lost most of his investment.