Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You’re not telling me on the days that he said this shit he actually gained followers?! The body coach credit card must have been out buying followers surely

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Dont forget he's an absolute arse to his little boy too!
I see this among my own friends and multiple influencers, favouring their daughters. As a boy mum I can't relate but it's really noticeable. Often I find among my own friends when pregnant a preference for a girl and on social media gender reveals 80% seem to want a girl.

• Sad

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Why is he allowed his toddler to dance on the work surface with a chopping board and cleaver inches away from her?! He's loaded so it will be never seen that way by most, but it's bloody neglectful parenting! If it was a low income family there would be safeguarding concerns left, right and centre!
My youngest sat on the kitchen worktop this evening and I flipped my lid at the thought of her falling backwards. I was so firm and clear she must never do that again, how are they all jumping up and walking on it daily?

unidentified

VIP Member
There’s no way they don’t have help looking after those kids, so always easier when you’re not doing all the leg work yourself.
Just a shame they don’t employ a cleaner or decorator
@Oscarsmum i can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or you actually believe his shit about his dysfunctional family 😂
Isn’t Oscar the nephew? Maybe she’s part of it all 😂

• Haha

Dr_dhoom

Doesn't sound like Gousto was a great investment and maybe Joe was one of the smaller investors left out of the latest share sale in favour of some much bigger investment companies mentioned in this article.
Regarding Indie, what does she do all day? She strikes me as being far too grown up for her years which probably comes from spending too much time with adults than her peer group. She was doing dance at one point but it hasn't been mentioned in ages. I remember we were all pleased at least she had a normal hobby outside of her abnormal household (both parents kicking about, not going to school, dragged out on stages to perform with Dad at big events).
pretty much all of these subscription meals start ups are struggling and look to be bad investments. They were always going to max out on new subscriptions a la Netflix and then when more and more of them spring up it’s just diluted the market even more. And then people realised they weren’t that great, or cheap and they’ve gone back to eating out post-covid. The SoftBank investment itself should be a red flag - they massively backed WeWork 🤦🏻‍♂️