Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AaronPurrSir

We did Hello Fresh and Gousto in my house from around 2019-2022, but stopped as we couldn’t justify the cost any more with the increase in bills and cossy livs crisis. I think a lot of people made the same decision.

Reactions: 4

bearhugs20

But what about their holidays?!

It still astounds me that they pulled Indie out of school just so they could go on luxury holidays whenever they want.
You don’t have to register a child to a school so long as they are homeschooled the government don’t care! That’s why they are doing so they can have all their holidays.

It’s the new electric one I think. So fine for indoors. I thought same thing at first
---
Definitely a pizza company involved, no way he’s managed to shape a pizza like that, although he’ll probably have us think Indie did it
that’s not the electric one. It’s the Koda 16 which is gas and outdoor use only

VC10

VIP Member
No mention of his CIN challenge by Joe. Do we think he is raging because Vernon got so much more money than him? 😂 Something has definitely gone down over the past few weeks. I wonder what. A full-scale meltdown perhaps?!!
Let's hope so 😃😃😆💀

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I was going to say fair play to him about his reel reacting to how he deals with his kids until he threw his Mum under the bus several times 🙄

I think I’ve just seen the worst act of parenting from him yet… filming the kids holding Leni halfway up a staircase. I feel sick at the thought she could go head first down those solid stairs? Wtf what an idiot
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was horrified. Still think his worst act of parenting was when he was reaching Indie how to make a ginton when she was barely 4.

VC10

VIP Member
He loves rubbing it in people's faces, he's quite passive-aggresive. He's a cunt .

BoogleC

i haven't been on this thread for ages so sorry if this has been mentioned (i searched the thread and couldn't see anything) but.... does Joe still work with Gousto??? he hasn't mentioned them in ages. Also i'm sure I saw a recipe where he used a gousto ingredient but tried to cover the gousto branding.... curious if anyone knows anything
I have been meaning to ask this too! Wasn’t he a share holder or something, he used to post about them a lot and had his own recipe line with them but he never mentions it now just his own shite meals

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Look at how close Leni’s hand is to that hob!
Fucking epic parenting from the preaching twatwaffle.

He’s going rogue, Dozie must be out getting off her tits again.

And one knock and Marley will be backwards onto that hard floor. Terrible parenting.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Yep and most kids are active through things like walking to school, swimming lessons, gymnastics classes, bike/ scooter rides to the park... its just madness and not letting kids be kids
Totally agree but I do know some poor kids whose parents can’t be arsed and they’re encouraged to sit in on a screen because it’s easier for the parents

• Sad