Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cat1312

So on edge watching the kids next to the hob. Then the usual, feral children climbing all over the dining table. What will they be like when they actually do go to school?

Reactions: 5

Londonchick

Chatty Member
687 people watching his 'live' when I stumbled into it just now. Not exactly breaking the internet is it Joe? He looks really bored too!

Louby@21

Chatty Member
He went a few years back pre pandemic as his fame was taking off and they weren’t interested at all then so I can’t see why it would happen now he is so far behind in the world of nutrition and fitness.

Maybe he’ll finally give us his feed a family for under £100 with no processed food…..given the amount of processed shite he scarfs I doubt he’d even know how, never mind the sticking to a budget bit

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Oh Saint Joe the know it all with his tips and tricks.

We all remember the one option Joe. Eat this or nothing. You'll get it again tomorrow. Ace 👍🏻

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Still don't know why he comes up in my list but it's nice to see he's practising what he preaches and getting loads of sleep rather than being on social media. Screenshot taken just now, at 2:34am 🥴🥴
I was just thinking he's stopped preaching about not being on his phone 😂 must have caved and is back on it all day!

Camperfan

VIP Member
He said he had to stay and "work", he's also still cat sitting. At least Miso gets a break from being constantly followed around by Leni with Joe filming them. Although poor Miso is now Joe's only focus while he rattles around that big house alone.

I hope not, I’m looking forward to seeing what absolute nonsense he comes up with, or the tiny portion sizes, or the excuses when he has to back-pedal when he realises he can’t…😂

• Haha

liavi

i haven't been on this thread for ages so sorry if this has been mentioned (i searched the thread and couldn't see anything) but.... does Joe still work with Gousto??? he hasn't mentioned them in ages. Also i'm sure I saw a recipe where he used a gousto ingredient but tried to cover the gousto branding.... curious if anyone knows anything

Reactions: 4

losingmymindagain

How his followers think he is at all relatable anymore is beyond me. They really must be the biggest flock of sheep. How many holidays has he had this year? I give it 2 weeks into January before he says his mental health is suffering
Ah but remember even the slightest hint of criticism in Joe's comments and they will snap back with ‘he deserves it’, ‘he’s worked so hard and earned it’, ‘what a wonderful life you’ve built for Rosie and the kids’ 🤮

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Yes of course the spinach off the floor will be fine, you don't even move discarded food and wipe down the table after meals, so I'm sure the floor is spotless too 👍🏻

• Sick

otterjess

Was he collecting his family at the airport? If so, he couldn't even be bothered to meet them inside, he just met them in the car park and filmed it? Such a tosser

Multi-21

VIP Member
Left alone and he’s not off his stories. I can’t be bothered to watch them all there are so many dots at the top of the screen