Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Doesn't sound like Gousto was a great investment and maybe Joe was one of the smaller investors left out of the latest share sale in favour of some much bigger investment companies mentioned in this article.
Regarding Indie, what does she do all day? She strikes me as being far too grown up for her years which probably comes from spending too much time with adults than her peer group. She was doing dance at one point but it hasn't been mentioned in ages. I remember we were all pleased at least she had a normal hobby outside of her abnormal household (both parents kicking about, not going to school, dragged out on stages to perform with Dad at big events).

Reactions: 5

belle0610

Chatty Member
My god makes me feel ill when he proclaims Indie to be beautiful and stunning, and to give a twirl for his Insta. Just no Joe, you are making her into an object to be admired only for looks and to perform at a man's command.
Her wearing heels on a treadmill 😱

• Sad

unidentified

VIP Member
When I take my ADHD meds I have hugely reduced sugar cravings and manage to not binge at all,
Oh this is interesting. I have a HUGE addiction to sugar and have an ADHD assessment next week. I’ve not thought about the possibility of medication but this seems it would be a huge advantage

muppetbaby

Just posting this as proof he’s only ‘home schooling’ so they can travel in term time.
He’s added a half hearted bit about education but it’s all about the holidays.
IMG_1402.png

Chockablock

He’s jumping on the Eddie Eggs bandwagon I see. Hey Joe & Eddie, my great grandparents knew about the benefits of eggs in our diet. It ain’t new. Seriously fuck off.

LaLaDoDo

I am not a fan of parenting guru Joe. The whiteboard list of healthy eating tips for kids complete with thinly veiled dig at his mum feels so patronising. It would be so much more useful if he framed this stuff as a discussion and an opportunity for his followers to share their experiences too as the comments are really interesting and highlight the privilege and blind spots in his tips. But no, not his style is it? 😏

tinypathers

And he’s back into a binge/purge cycle. So healthy. I manage to eat junk food occasionally without turning moody- surely most people do?

VC10

VIP Member
“I feel flat, I can’t be assed to train and I usually can’t stop eating hot food. It’s why I bought a house in Santa Monica and always run off there when it’s cold.”

Such an inspiring “fitness” influencer. And so relatable just being able to sod off to Santa Monica whenever the urge takes him.
He's just an entitled, prize prick.

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
That was a PITIFUL amount of veg for four portions. What on earth?!

He's such a mega knob.

Also those photos were ridiculous, caught the attempted thirst trap with his "new post" gif suggesting he might be naked.

Narcissistic twat.

The girl who

Yeah because everyone has the money to go do that 🙄🙄
He had to have gone private! The NHS is under too much of a strain to push things through quickly :( a few years before you get an appointment about that

Attachments