Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Ha! I know, it wouldn't have been difficult to give that spinach a wash before you chuck it in a smoothie!
Smoothie looked grim, who doesn't love a lumpy looking floor spinach, pineapple and mango smoothie for breakfast?
Marley off to nursery, but he loves spending time with his family hence Indie being homeschooled 👀, with a flask of chia seed porridge for lunch. Claims this is what Marley asked for. Yes, we are back to him showing us how to pre warm and fill a food flask. The nation's saviour, where would we be without Joe to show us the way! 😂
Don't forget him telling us how a plug works 🤣 where would we be without your wisdom Joe?! 🪠

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Camperfan

VIP Member
Yes, exactly that! It's so selfish, Indie spends no time alongside peers, apart from her cousin. She's missing the opportunity to make friends and learn how those relationships work. I said last week, she's far too old for her years already. At least for now Marley is getting to mix at nursery, I guess Leni might end up shipped to nursery soon when the new baby steals her spot?

I found that staggering to be honest, over 6 hrs a day even with a 4 hr per day off period. He must have been spending every waking moment on Instagram. He would be best of going through some therapy to look at his addictions. He called his dad an addict but he is too, just not to something as obviously harmful as drugs/drink. The damage will still be happening, he's not present with his kids, easily loses his temper, cares more about feeding the addiction than being a good partner.
Just doing the maths - he always claims he goes to bed right after the kids - so let’s say 9pm latest. He’s off his phone 6am - 8am and 6pm to 8pm so that gives 11 hours of the day for him to be on his phone (presuming he’s not on it before 6am) - and he spends 6 hours on it. That’s over half! Definitely an addiction

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
He has a problem if he has to go to these lengths and it's still a few hours a day! That's my normal screen time without having an addiction!

losingmymindagain

Chocolate bars for the train home after a meal and pudding at a restaurant?! Someone, please, tell me how he is still trying to flog himself as a weight loss guru - he is constantly documenting himself binge eating - who is watching him then signing up to his plan?!
I reckon he thinks this makes him relatable! Like all us overweight peasants eat like this. Oh and the fact he’s just a 🐷

Yes, he is still disregarded! Both Leni and Indi got birthday posts but nothing for Marley, I doubt they remembered to celebrate it in the Maldives and then Christmas shortly after returning, unless they are celebrating on his due date I'm January?

• Sad

Camperfan

VIP Member
It's such a circle jerk in the comments whenever he posts an app users before or after. Looks like loads of his dedicated app followers are trying to create their own SM following so happy for him to use their before and after pics. I find them so dated these days.
But it's all his disciples who comment, and shout down any even slightly critical remarks.

Camperfan

VIP Member
He said he was bloated as soon as he ate as well which makes me think he needs to properly assess what is causing that. Potentially something like IBS? We know he's a farter and he's always complaining about bloating.

Yeah the 100 hour fast FFS, I imagine he included the UK/US time difference in that too. But it was an awfully misjudged thing for someone with a huge platform to bang on about. Yet another bandwagon he's late to and desperately jumping on.

Now he's back in the UK wonder when we'll get that under £100 non UPF meal plan/shop he promised...

tinypathers

When I start a book I like to break down how long it will take me to read it if I only read 10 pages a night as that’s what I can struggle with reading at night after a full 8 hour day work! Plus dog walk and gym! But a 400 page book would only take me 40 days!!! He doesn’t have a proper job!!
I also find it fascinating he hasn’t ever alluded to buying a house in the Cotswolds which the mail reported on.
He’s shown it on his stories- it’s got a river in the garden that he swam in and a log burner that he cooked in using the wrong sort of pan.

• Wow

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Sad isn't it 😔 I've got boys and they are great, lots of energy and fighting but wouldn't swap that for anything. I grew up in a family of all girls and my son's were the first boys in over 50 years, my dad said he's glad he had daughters as my two don't stop. Exhausting but lots of fun ❤

Debarkle

Chatty Member
When I start a book I like to break down how long it will take me to read it if I only read 10 pages a night as that’s what I can struggle with reading at night after a full 8 hour day work! Plus dog walk and gym! But a 400 page book would only take me 40 days!!! He doesn’t have a proper job!!
I also find it fascinating he hasn’t ever alluded to buying a house in the Cotswolds which the mail reported on.

emisixo

I think I’ve just seen the worst act of parenting from him yet… filming the kids holding Leni halfway up a staircase. I feel sick at the thought she could go head first down those solid stairs? Wtf what an idiot