Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's clear they've not done any research into home schooling which surely anyone who thought it was the best option for their child would do to make sure that they started with a plan to be able to meet both ther educational and social needs.

Reactions: 16
Nearly spat my tea out last night when I saw this. There’s no way in hell that they will “homeschool” their children - it’s purely because they want long holidays in the coming year I agree. It takes a lot of effort, creative ideas and patience and these two won’t do it as they always put their own needs first. He’s clearly found the past year an inconvenience of being restricted even though it sounds like she missed many weeks anyway. I think he thinks homeschooling is writing sentences in a workbook.

Reactions: 7
Don't forget for their Oz trip Indie was provided with learning materials by her school. It will be all down to him so imagine he'll buy the Oxford reading tree series and a job lot of work books from The Works like the twit he is. No concept that most of the learning Indie does at her age is from being with her peer group and learning social skills. What we've seen from his travels is that she'll be learning to run freely around public areas with bare feet and unbrushed hair like a bloody street urchin.
Travel can be a learning experience but maybe not the Joe Wicks 5 star hotel and Asian fusion expensive restaurant nightly. They don't exactly engage with local culture on their travels!
I feel sorry for her that she'll have no one her own age to play with.

Reactions: 12
You just know after a year of homeschooling he will bring out some book like ‘Brainy Bean in 15’. 15 minute lessons to turn your little toddler into the next MENSA member. Every lesson concludes with 10 burpees and a stir fry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't forget for their Oz trip Indie was provided with learning materials by her school. It will be all down to him so imagine he'll buy the Oxford reading tree series and a job lot of work books from The Works like the twit he is. No concept that most of the learning Indie does at her age is from being with her peer group and learning social skills. What we've seen from his travels is that she'll be learning to run freely around public areas with bare feet and unbrushed hair like a bloody street urchin.
Travel can be a learning experience but maybe not the Joe Wicks 5 star hotel and Asian fusion expensive restaurant nightly. They don't exactly engage with local culture on their travels!
I feel sorry for her that she'll have no one her own age to play with.
This is the worst bit, they don't really like to mix with the plebs do they? :(

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230703_183437_Instagram.jpg

This made me laugh 😂 it's such crappy simplistic advice from him and shows such a lack of understanding of the barriers that most people face when it comes to losing weight. I think he's just completely lost touch with reality what with having a wife who doesn't work, endless paid help and endless money. I think Joe's approach to fitness is stuck in the early 2010s. Modern PTs are more understanding of the complicated social/ mental factors that we all have to deal with nowaday and incorporate that into their advice. Saying get more sleep is on the same level as Saying eat less and move more. Great advice Joe thanks 👍

As someone said above he defo has a God complex and has completely bought into his own hype and that's where the homeschooling idea's come from. Agree their primary motivator is holidays and think they will rinse this year with holidays and when it becomes clear how much hard work it is and when Marley is school age they will be back at school.

Screenshot_20230703_183523_Instagram.jpg

Of course this witch is clapping 👏 not like she has a vested interest is it. Now she can tell vulnerable new mums that they won't lose weight unless they traumatise their babies👍

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The home schooling bit was inevitable. No way would this selfish pair of arses are giving up the extended breaks! The spending more time as a family excuse was just typical- the martyr who dumps the kids for a festival or to ‘reconnect’ with gurning dozie. School would be such an antidote to the pair of them - indie will really miss out on so much. She will never really have to work though so I doubt academia will be important when she follows in her mother’s shoes or appears on love island.

• Haha
Is that child feeding expert Joe with the whole grapes for Marley and Indie on the school pick up? I'm sure people have pointed out to him before about cutting the grapes when he was doing Marley's sorry excuse for lunches.
Mine would not be impressed if I turned up with half an apple and 4 grapes each😆 You can guarantee he's a performance parent at the school gate with the fruit snack in the glass containers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2282347
This made me laugh 😂 it's such crappy simplistic advice from him and shows such a lack of understanding of the barriers that most people face when it comes to losing weight. I think he's just completely lost touch with reality what with having a wife who doesn't work, endless paid help and endless money. I think Joe's approach to fitness is stuck in the early 2010s. Modern PTs are more understanding of the complicated social/ mental factors that we all have to deal with nowaday and incorporate that into their advice. Saying get more sleep is on the same level as Saying eat less and move more. Great advice Joe thanks 👍

As someone said above he defo has a God complex and has completely bought into his own hype and that's where the homeschooling idea's come from. Agree their primary motivator is holidays and think they will rinse this year with holidays and when it becomes clear how much hard work it is and when Marley is school age they will be back at school.

View attachment 2282362

Of course this witch is clapping 👏 not like she has a vested interest is it. Now she can tell vulnerable new mums that they won't lose weight unless they traumatise their babies👍
Completely agree about him being a 2010s fitness coach. It’s all the before and after transformation photos, the matter a fact ‘eat less move more sleep more’ stuff. People just aren’t motivated by that now. There is so much to take in to account in peoples lives, it’s just not as easy as he tries to portray.

Jesus, he's really pushing himself to stay relevant, isn't he?!

I have a podcast - here it is.
I did a BBC documentary. BBC, if you didn't know. The documentary I did was with the BBC.

Its really sad and desperate. As a lot of you have said - there are a lot more trainers out there now, and good ones. Ones that know how daily life gets in the way, how unexpected things crop up and how it's about progress, not perfection.

The guy is a massive twit & is slowly fading into obscurity.

Reactions: 13
I'm assuming engagement is falling across his platforms hence the big push this morning and desperation of asking people to share his recipes the other day.
Can't happen soon enough for this obnoxious moron. Got lucky with lock down but we're 3 years on from that now.
He's trotted out the same old content for years hasn't he? I'm late 40s and follow female specific older trainers now who focus on strength and mobility and do not bang on about sleep or even food, and none of them do HIIT, or even a great deal of cardio!

Reactions: 10
I think the problem is that he's failed to evolve his brand beyond star jumps. The best brands evolve and develop over time to suit market trends and fashions which he's never done.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2282347

View attachment 2282362

Side note but I’m surprised her thread is so quiet. She is awful, when my little girl was a baby I followed her and she made me feel like tit because my little one wasn’t sleeping very well. All the ‘celebs’ using her e.g Joe Wicks & Lucy Meck etc. and bragging about sleep when in reality she was just exploiting tired new parents as someone sent me a copy of her plan and it was literally just a nap schedule you could get off Google 😂😂 swiftly unfollowed her after that!

Reactions: 5
Side note but I’m surprised her thread is so quiet. She is awful, when my little girl was a baby I followed her and she made me feel like tit because my little one wasn’t sleeping very well. All the ‘celebs’ using her e.g Joe Wicks & Lucy Meck etc. and bragging about sleep when in reality she was just exploiting tired new parents as someone sent me a copy of her plan and it was literally just a nap schedule you could get off Google 😂😂 swiftly unfollowed her after that!
I was going to post it in her thread but it's not very active is it. It's so cringe how she's constantly arse licking all these z listers on Instagram hoping to be seen!

At the end of the day she makes money from telling new mums to leave their babies to cry... she's nothing but a nasty hearted witch and I'm not sure how she sleeps at night. It goes against every mother's instinct to leave their child to cry and for good reason. That's why she has to be so manipulative to women posting crap like the above to get business.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.