Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he paying this Australian body coach to train him? He's such a fan boy of that zoco whatever at the moment.
Notice how all of a sudden he's pushing "strength week" on his app.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is he paying this Australian body coach to train him? He's such a fan boy of that zoco whatever at the moment.
Notice how all of a sudden he's pushing "strength week" on his app.
The Body Coach being trained by a body coach. Remind us again why people pay so much for your knowledge & ratshit app Joe ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs, did anyone see his stories this morning where he filmed from inside the house all the way to the beach? he just canโ€™t help showing off even if it means giving away the exact location of where theyโ€™re staying which is a huge safety risk!

Reactions: 9
Im more amazed about him meeting some stranger and getting a ticket to Ed Sheeran then leaving Rosie and the kids and driving for 2 hours to the gig THEN going to some club because a guy from coachella is playing and sleeping in his car at 3am! Itโ€™s a story from a 21 year old not a married man on holiday with his wife and kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
So he says the best bit about Airbnb is being able to trash it.
Iโ€™m not a clean freak but all those clothes left lying around I mean they only took one suitcase and most of it seems to be on the floor

F00C31B8-3AC0-4D1B-A68D-F781589B22C5.jpeg
5236A2CB-17A5-428B-9A83-0554DC7588D9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if the David Brent impression thing is deliberate or not but he is so cringe. Like the guy in school that would brag about all his โ€˜nights out with mates from another schoolโ€™ when he was probably at home playing snakes and ladders with his mum

Reactions: 8
Im more amazed about him meeting some stranger and getting a ticket to Ed Sheeran then leaving Rosie and the kids and driving for 2 hours to the gig THEN going to some club because a guy from coachella is playing and sleeping in his car at 3am! Itโ€™s a story from a 21 year old not a married man on holiday with his wife and kids.
I would be bloody fuming if my husband did that. Maybe I'm not as much of a cool girl as Rosie ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
I would be bloody fuming if my husband did that. Maybe I'm not as much of a cool girl as Rosie ๐Ÿคฃ
No, I would also be livid. Rosie probably was too, hence all the stories about how she's a natural beauty and him spending time with the family ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Sounds like he said he would drive back after the concert but he got pissed instead and stayed out late ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 3
I'd have been pretty cross too. It also looked like the pushchair was in the car, from his radio interview stories. So he left her with three kids and no pushchair. What a prize prat.

Can his poor kids enjoy a meal without their bellend father sticking the camera in their faces and documenting every mouthful of food?
---
Also not the most flattering picture of Mrs Wicksโ€ฆ

I donโ€™t agree with bashing her looks, go for his personality but this is just mean.

I can't get over the state of the Air BnB, they've only cleared it up because they are leaving. Some of the clothes and toys have been in the same spot for several days and no-one has picked them up? Do they not teach the kids to put things away when they are done? Do Joe and Rosie not even do that for themselves? I know they are on holiday but I would feel so uncomfortable and unrelaxed in that mess.

Reactions: 12
The state they had that air bnb in. Is there any need?? I feel like my house is a constant mess with two toddlers ๐Ÿ˜‚ but definitely not like that. Actually makes me feel better for seeing their tit tip! Washing piled by the washing machine, clothes thrown all over the floors, toys everywhere - it's just laziness. His privilege is shining through as they'll have a cleaner at home to clear up behind them.

Not the message to be sending to the kids. They'll grow up self-entititled and spoilt. At least my kids clean up their toys when they're finished and can put their dirty clothes in the wash basket.

Reactions: 10
They used to live like that in the Richmond house too when they only had Indie. Joe even said what is the point of tidying up if it will be messed up again the next day.

Their current house isn't really like that - I bet they have a housekeeper coming in daily.

I can't stop laughing at his weedy little legs that he's desperately trying to train to make bigger ๐Ÿ˜‚ My partner is 6'5 and has the most amazing thick strong legs , and he doesn't even go to the gym ๐Ÿ˜‚ When is Joe going to learn that its mostly to do with genetics? So he can train those chicken legs all he likes they probably won't ever get much bigger than this. Also hasn't he been telling millions of people for the last decade that the best way to get fit and strong is by chucking themselves around their living room for 20 minutes? You never even see him do hiit anymore he's always showing off in expensive gyms. Prick.

Attachments

I can't stop laughing at his weedy little legs that he's desperately trying to train to make bigger ๐Ÿ˜‚ My partner is 6'5 and has the most amazing thick strong legs , and he doesn't even go to the gym ๐Ÿ˜‚ When is Joe going to learn that its mostly to do with genetics? So he can train those chicken legs all he likes they probably won't ever get much bigger than this. Also hasn't he been telling millions of people for the last decade that the best way to get fit and strong is by chucking themselves around their living room for 20 minutes? You never even see him do hiit anymore he's always showing off in expensive gyms. Prick.
One of his previously very dedicated followers (one of the few men) is VERY handsome - and a bit of a poser - always films his workouts. I quite fancied him at one point but man his legs bless him I wanted to message him and say to him Joe Wicks is doing your legs a disservice. But like, Anthony Joshua is well known for being very self conscious of his legs so maybe like you say a lot of it needs to be people accepting the role genetics has to play in how our bodies look.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.