Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely laughing my socks off at him going on about his new "main man" at the gym and the guy basically blanking him completely 🤣 Def getting the vibe your new mate thinks your a tosser, Joe!
Also, the rain has put paid to his sunny show off posts. I'd love to see him do one of his 5ks and piss around in the rain for everyone to get a selfie for hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think he even needed that small suitcase for this trip. He seems to wear that nasty mottled gray shirt every single day.

Reactions: 7
How did anyone manage to raise kids before the Gospel according to Joe came along.
Honestly, he really is a preachy twit!!! He can bark on all he likes about what an amazing job he's doing raising his kids but I'll go to bed happy every night knowing I don't invade my kids privacy on social media and my kiddos seem to be doing ok reading and writing even though they started school not knowing how to do either👍

Reactions: 17
How did anyone manage to raise kids before the Gospel according to Joe came along.
Honestly, he really is a preachy twit!!! He can bark on all he likes about what an amazing job he's doing raising his kids but I'll go to bed happy every night knowing I don't invade my kids privacy on social media and my kiddos seem to be doing ok reading and writing even though they started school not knowing how to do either👍
100% - I've been following mom.uncharted recently and her posts are very eye opening. It's absolutely terrifying thinking of exposing kids to absolutely anyone on a public forum.

Reactions: 7
His entitled lifestyle is now a million miles from how he started & his original appeal to many. He doesn’t appear to give one tit that he’s now a complete contradiction!! ‘Buy my £70 app & I’ll show you how to leap about your living room and cook low calorie meals while I’m on my 3rd luxury holiday this year, eating out and weight trading cos weights are where it is for weight-loss and fitness’. Oh please, Joe you’re a complete un relatable tool cos throwing in a 5km jog every so often might tick the ‘engage with fans’ box but most of us, with half a brain, see through you and your crap publicity campaign. Also, change your clothes and underwear you minger.

Reactions: 20
I thought we could just work out at home and look like him ? Yet he needs to go to a swanky gym with ice baths and ice rooms when he’s away !
This trip is becoming such a brag fest it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Joe has always trained with weights as this tweet from 2013 shows when he was doing some other guys program. Then he became mainstream and made out it was all due to HIIT sessions lol he’s an absolute charlatan. He now doesn’t give a duck because he’s a millionaire so now doesn’t even hide the weight training.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Joe has always trained with weights as this tweet from 2013 shows when he was doing some other guys program. Then he became mainstream and made out it was all due to HIIT sessions lol he’s an absolute charlatan. He now doesn’t give a duck because he’s a millionaire so now doesn’t even hide the weight training.
duck me time hasn't been kind to him.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Smugness of today's stories is off the charts. Indie the wonder child using chopsticks. "Cracks me up seeing Indie using chopsticks so good now" first learn some grammar and secondly what a braggy way to say it. No humility in ANYTHING he posts.

"LOOK HOW PRIVILEGED MY KIDS ARE."

"This is absolutely an essential work trip that my four year old had to miss three weeks of school for. I work very hard."

Also, Joe - I think that baby was nuzzling for milk, not your soured pit juice.
What a twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They seem to live like animals with all their stuff scattered absolutely everywhere. He shows videos of them staying in these amazing apartments but they just don’t seem to appreciate or respect the places they stay in.

Why does it seem like he is the only one that does night wakings with the baby? I’m sure it’s just we see what he wants us to see but it seems so bizarre that Rosie doesn’t work (and would more than likely be on maternity leave if she did actually bother to have an actual job) but is never seemingly with the children at night either. It’s all Joe.

But that’s the thing with social media isn’t it? We see Joe the saint…. 🤨

Reactions: 13
Oh gawd yes! I usually choose the rudest option in his polls but could not bring myself to on that one, why would you mention your kids in that phrase?!
Plus more of that questionable baby standing pose. She's not a performing seal Joe.
Yeah, their holiday homes are always trashed, but if you look at the background on his stories when he's home it's often the same. Bags and stuff dumped everywhere. Guess neither of them are tidy people and have the money to afford the space to live like that, and have someone else to tidy and clean.

Reactions: 12
He's making sure we all know he did phonics with Indie so that he feels better about taking her out of school 🤣

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure in his Indie chopsticks video one of the guys in the background blatantly points at him and says something. Wonder if he's saying what a twit.

• Haha
Bother to have an actual job? She takes care off her 3 children..literally the toughest job why!! why would she need to work when her husband clearly has more than enough to provide.
They seem to live like animals with all their stuff scattered absolutely everywhere. He shows videos of them staying in these amazing apartments but they just don’t seem to appreciate or respect the places they stay in.

Why does it seem like he is the only one that does night wakings with the baby? I’m sure it’s just we see what he wants us to see but it seems so bizarre that Rosie doesn’t work (and would more than likely be on maternity leave if she did actually bother to have an actual job) but is never seemingly with the children at night either. It’s all Joe.

But that’s the thing with social media isn’t it? We see Joe the saint…. 🤨
[/QUO

Reactions: 4
Erm, the video of Marley running and them just sitting at the table recording him 🫣

Not sure if I'm just a super over protective parent, but I definitely wouldn't do that?! Let my three year old run about, but not go and collect him if he's threatening to run on to the road?! That's just bleeping stupid lazy parenting.

Erm, the video of Marley running and them just sitting at the table recording him 🫣

Not sure if I'm just a super over protective parent, but I definitely wouldn't do that?! Let my three year old run about, but not go and collect him if he's threatening to run on to the road?! That's just bleeping stupid lazy parenting.
I'm not a parent but I wouldn't let him do that.
Takes a split second for something to happen.

Also the motorbike on the beach? Gave my the shivers especially with Indie with a stranger.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.