Joe Wicks #16 His meals are dry and bland. Shelled 9k on a new icebath just to outdo Russell Brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! You don’t see no top level athletes or celebs hiring Joe as a PT as they know that he really doesn’t have a clue! He’s just packaged himself into this fitness guru for people who don’t know any better
The yummy mummy Brigade is all he has , he's desperate to stay relevant to them.
It's all hypocrisy, binging & perrier water.

Right up most of their streets......

Reactions: 8
He’s a privileged prick, totally out of touch with reality. He got lucky & very rich, without actually having to work that hard (a 10 year overnight success 😂😂😂) yeah right, so he doesn’t know hard work. Yet he blames and chastises his own parents for being failures despite what sound like a pretty tough background of working class challenges, drugs etc. He should think very carefully about his position. His wealth enables him and his family to have a very easy life. Newborns are hard and children are hard but he has the tools to make things better, his mum and dad had nothing. So quick to forget.

Reactions: 15
The lunches are almost finishing me off. Who wants porridge for lunch?!

Why can’t he just put in a wholemeal chicken or cheese sandwich, a banana, some crisps (bake your own if you must) and maybe a piece of homemade cake or flapjack? Cubes of cheese, pot of granola - his lunches just look a bit weedy to me

Children have different nutritional needs to adults and need carbs. All this chia seed porridge, olives and plain yogurt is purely for the gram

Reactions: 18
His kids are up during the night because they are hungry. Anyone with a brain can figure that one out.

What happened to 'we love babies and want 5' from the other day? Today he's pissed off that his babies are acting like babies. Doesn't love babies that much then!

His kids are up during the night because they are hungry. Anyone with a brain can figure that one out.
Exactly. He makes them tit like veggie stir fries so they are basically just eating fibre and water. There’s hardly any protein in the lunches or dinners he makes to satiate them hence they struggle to get to sleep and wake him up early in the mornings as they are hungry as duck. If you were stuck on a desert island and were then rescued and offered grapes it’s not going to cut the mustard is it?

Reactions: 10
Exactly. He makes them tit like veggie stir fries so they are basically just eating fibre and water. There’s hardly any protein in the lunches or dinners he makes to satiate them hence they struggle to get to sleep and wake him up early in the mornings as they are hungry as duck. If you were stuck on a desert island and were then rescued and offered grapes it’s not going to cut the mustard is it?
Yes!!! I've always thought this!!! He was meant to be so clever as to write a weaning book but so many of his meals for his kids have no real protein/iron source (no meats, pulses, fish, nuts, seeds). A sprinkle of chia seeds in porridge doesn't cut it either. Ready Brek would actually be healthier than his jumbo organic oats since Ready Brek is pure oats plus fortified with vitamins/iron.

Reactions: 13
Totally confused by Marlon’s breakfast for lunch. And of course he didn’t eat all the porridge, how was he supposed to reach the bottom of the flask? At least in the Annabel Karmel weaning days the recipes had proper protein! Also agree that tracing letters isn’t writing and was actually discouraged by my children’s early years teachers.

Reactions: 10
Yes!!! I've always thought this!!! He was meant to be so clever as to write a weaning book but so many of his meals for his kids have no real protein/iron source (no meats, pulses, fish, nuts, seeds). A sprinkle of chia seeds in porridge doesn't cut it either. Ready Brek would actually be healthier than his jumbo organic oats since Ready Brek is pure oats plus fortified with vitamins/iron.
Ooh now I want a bowl of Ready Brek 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He must literally pinch himself every single day and think how the duck do I get away with spouting all this bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did he feel the need to sit legs wide apart with the tiny nadger resting on the floor, not the most flattering sight 🤢 I think he’s trolling us with that food now, no one feeds their kids that slop at nursery. Mine would have starved himself to death rather than eat that chia porridge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Feeding the poor little sod slop like he’s in Borstal or something. I bet he gets bread and water at Christmas though so every cloud….

Right…..that’s it. They face has done it for me. Next meet up he does I’m turning up 🥊. He’s taking the bleeping piss. Absolutely stealing a living. Sitting there in the splits saying he didn’t have time for a nap?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I'd rather sleep than exercise! He's got his priorities all wrong! Surely Rosie must be way more tired if she is up feeding the baby all night, I'm not sure what he's actually so tired from!

Reactions: 11
The porridge sounded nice…for breakfast…wth is he feeding Marley porridge for lunch. Make a godamn sandwich for him’

Reactions: 5
Marley probably had porridge for lunch because he didn't eat it for breakfast so Joe refeeds it until he finishes it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why Joe doesn’t apply his own logic of “setting the intention” to his own kids. Sure, newborns are newborns and they’ll wake in the night for so long, but why isn’t he sleep training Marley and Indie to improve everyone’s sleep? He talks about giving them a decent bedtime routine and providing crazy-healthy food during the day, but if at 2 and 4 they’re still coming into his bed at night and making everyone tired and grumpy - then stop it! I bet you any money he’s been gifted various sleep training programs anyway. Teaching babies and children how to self soothe and be comfortable staying in their own beds leads to happier, more secure children overall. He claims to be so motivated by his kids yet having a little discipline here and there wouldn’t harm anyone!

Reactions: 7
Im new here so apologies if I'm asking silly questions. But I thought Rosie was breastfeeding so surely she’s up tending to the new baby? What does he expect with having three pre-school aged children?!
My 3 year old ends up in our bed every night and yes it’s exhausting but actually it’s the easier option than fighting with her to get back into bed (oops lazy parent). But the reality is that my husband works two jobs and is out from 5am often not returning until 9/10pm and I’m studying a nursing degree and also trying to work/do placement so we just have to do what we can to get by. No time for self care here unfortunately like poor little Joe!

Feeding the poor little sod slop like he’s in Borstal or something. I bet he gets bread and water at Christmas though so every cloud….

Right…..that’s it. They face has done it for me. Next meet up he does I’m turning up 🥊. He’s taking the bleeping piss. Absolutely stealing a living. Sitting there in the splits saying he didn’t have time for a nap?
That face needs a boxing glove embedded into it for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.