Joe Wicks #16 His meals are dry and bland. Shelled 9k on a new icebath just to outdo Russell Brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread. Thanks for the title @Bluesoul88 - had to edit a bit to make it fit.

Do we want to recap? Joe’s had a baby, oh actually Dozie has. But Joe’s the best dad in the world, still prioritising sleep and himself, Dozie’s gone underground until her 🔥 body bounces back. Marley’s lunches are currently under the microscope and a key feature of our daily lives for some reason. I personally feel like there’s something missing from my day until I’ve watched Joe finger a toddler’s grapes.

Add more if you can be bothered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New Thread. Thanks for the title @Bluesoul88 - had to edit a bit to make it fit.

Do we want to recap? Joe’s had a baby, oh actually Dozie has. But Joe’s the best dad in the world, still prioritising sleep and himself, Dozie’s gone underground until her 🔥 body bounces back. Marley’s lunches are currently under the microscope and a key feature of our daily lives for some reason. I personally feel like there’s something missing from my day until I’ve watched Joe finger a toddler’s grapes.

Perfect 🤣🤣

Also. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Instead of snacks his kids get burnt broccoli and Brussels sprouts, and poor Indie has been forced to do writing practise for an hour a day since the age of 2. This is most definitely not cruel and is so he can demonstrate that he is a considerably better parent than yaouu...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m up at 5 to travel two hours for work to do a 12.5 hour shift to stay over, repeat then travel home and get back at about 23:00, where do I fit exercise in Joe? Oh and I didn’t have (sorry make time) because I was too busy prepping for being away and working. You know, like is normal folks have to do

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Instead of snacks his kids get burnt broccoli and Brussels sprouts, and poor Indie has been forced to do writing practise for an hour a day since the age of 2. This is most definitely not cruel and is so he can demonstrate that he is a considerably better parent than yaouu...
Poor little sods. They must be farting like gigantic gas bags all day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God his posts today! I am just better than you!! That is what he is saying. End of day, he is human, like us all. He is moaning about broken sleep! School runs! He gets to come home, free house, work out, make lunch, fanny about on Insta .. I used to like him (cringe) but omg! How out of touch is he!?

Reactions: 15
I am devastated that he has done a Q&A and hasn't asked himself what his greatest achievement is. You've let yourself down, Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hope Len is an absolute pain in the arse for him. He really thinks he's the best parent but in reality he's just had 2 average kids. I wouldn't say his kids speech is advanced for their ages and it's certainly not down to him reading! All of my kids have been read to daily since they were tiny, one had normal to advanced speech, one has a minor speech impediment and one has a significant speech delay. Work that one out for me Joe. Maybe I put them to bed too late, or didn't practice their letter tracing enough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Cocoonababy, all you have to do is Google it and see it’s linked to deaths! Hope his followers don’t buy this. Why are people still risking things like this I don’t know 😢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I dint buy his bedtime routine for one minute. Yes Joe, thats a textbook baby book bedtime routine, well done. Are you really having dinner together at 5pm, shut up you liar.

Reactions: 5
Cocoonababy, all you have to do is Google it and see it’s linked to deaths! Hope his followers don’t buy this. Why are people still risking things like this I don’t know 😢
But Joe knows best. After all he had a baby on an mattress by their bed where they could have rolled into a gap.

Also on this, parents have every right to make their own decisions on things but as an influencer, to recommend a product which isn’t cleared for safe sleep is so irresponsible. Use it by all means but don’t recommend it to people!

Reactions: 8
So it sounds alike Maldives for October half term, Australia for February half term and LA over Easter. That’s a lot of travelling for the children especially a child in reception. Indie will spend most of the s hook year with jet lag.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So it sounds alike Maldives for October half term, Australia for February half term and LA over Easter. That’s a lot of travelling for the children especially a child in reception. Indie will spend most of the s hook year with jet lag.
Feb half term is usually 3/5 days in Scotland. Not a enough for a trip to Australia??

Reactions: 1
3 lots of long haul flights for little Leni and no time to chill at home for Indie.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.