Joe Wicks #16 His meals are dry and bland. Shelled 9k on a new icebath just to outdo Russell Brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot emphasise this enough…you do NOT need to be doing HIIT to be fit and healthy. Don’t listen to that disordered clown

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The exercise he does is soooo boring !! 😴
I love being outside to exercise, meeting friends and going to group classes to for the social aspect !!
This is when I can and it’s not always every week because I have 3 children and I actually go out to work !!
People are going to get really bored of him ! I bet his followers and members have slowed completely down after lockdown !

Reactions: 4
Ahh Burpee Jesus, bless us with another variation of vegetables and rice or pasta. We are so in need of these bland, unimaginative ideas to feed our children.

Cripes, he behaves as if he's passing down some serious knowledge. It's so unbelievably BASIC Joe, those poor kids must be so bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve met joe twice. Both times he was DULL as dishwasher . His brother Nicky literally speaks for him. Jo was having a massage and I was left waiting outside to talk to Nicky about fitness retreats as he neeeded longer in the massage room 🤡 he came out with NOTHING to say and Nicky genuinely does it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Right, I’m starting a new thread, it’s here:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.