Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I enjoyed his “guess my favourite” game. Selected Indie every time. I don’t care what he set as the right answer, we all know it’s Indie

I did the same! 🤣🤣 I then messaged him about the photos of Rosie and said to him is a hot body all that's important what about her personality or is a woman's worth based only on her looks?

The prick then blocked me 🤣

I mean I've mentioned his obsessive and controlling behaviour before to him via message, so it was only a matter of time I guess. Truth hurts hey Joe? Stuck up, narcissistic c**t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Longtime lurker, first time poster.
Watching his behaviour over the past few months and I’ve got a theory.
Whenever Joe Dicks posts his confession time: e.g “I’m a phone addict”, “I’ve got a short temper”, “I’ve wound the kids up” etc etc. his tone is always so crushed and pathetic and I bet it is because he has had a bollocking from Rosie about his behaviour and he is seeking approval from his fans to make him feel better about it. Crossed the line today — resisting teeth brushing is completely normal. My 4-year old daughter still does it - running away, messing around. Sometimes we pin her down or turn her upside down (it works). The fact that JW threw a temper tantrum about it is so revealing about what he is like as a parent and no amount of lunch boxes, reading and tracing letters is going to change that.
PS Joe (if you’re reading). Try to avoid alcohol monday - Thursday. It’ll increase your patience levels in the evening and following morning
PPS Joe (if you’re reading). Twat

Reactions: 30

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
He'll be busy prepping notes for his new book .....Clean in 15 🪥✨️🤦‍♀️
Get some toothpaste on the toothbrush
Rugby tackle your toddler
Have a nervous breakdown
Cry on stories to your 4.5million followers
And bosh! That’s clean in 15!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Clare

VIP Member
Just fuck off Joe. Think yourself lucky you can sit & read to your child every night instead of heading off on a night shift somewhere to keep a roof over your family’s head. Millions of parents read EVERY SINGLE NIGHT to their children. Not one of them is posting it online like a cunt. The man has serious issues

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This has majorly given me the ick. He seems completely sex mad. I get it’s an important part of a relationship but regular sex when you have 3 small children is actually not that easy unless you have a lot of help!! I remember after one of the babies they went away when the baby was like 4 weeks old for some ‘couple time, wink wink’ 🤮 I honestly think he just fancies the pants off Rosie and their relationship is predominantly based on physical attraction!
I’d rather never have sex again than shag him 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I’m glad he’s teaching his kids to write at such an early age, it means they can come on here quicker and share their frustration at what a dick he is 😂

• Haha

Bluesoul88

This has majorly given me the ick. He seems completely sex mad. I get it’s an important part of a relationship but regular sex when you have 3 small children is actually not that easy unless you have a lot of help!! I remember after one of the babies they went away when the baby was like 4 weeks old for some ‘couple time, wink wink’ 🤮 I honestly think he just fancies the pants off Rosie and their relationship is predominantly based on physical attraction!
Definitely loves her for her personalitits

• Haha
Reactions: 27
6D014A56-17D7-4AC1-BD0F-14C5F4BCE6DE.png

Wait a minute - they were on benefits, couldn’t afford to put the heating on but they had holidays in the south of France? I call BS

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Raquencha

Chatty Member
Someone said it’s a £10k night room so that’s £140k for the two weeks that’s nearly enough to buy a 2 bed house where I live!!! He’s said it’s gifted in exchange for him doing some workouts so say he does 5 that’s £28k per session! For what an hour of star jumps and burpees. Crazy! The balance of wealth in this country is just so wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It kinda sickens me to think of them banging away in a hotel room whilst their new born son was far away from them suffering with blindness and they didn't even realise it. And if Marley was an unsettled baby like Joe says, who cried everytime he was put down (because he was confused and scared) then why the hell were choosing to go off "reconnecting" whilst they left him with a virtual stranger? Joe cared more about showing off another fancy hotel and putting images of his sex life with Dozie in everyone's head again over tending to his new baby son. Selfish to the core.
How things change between baby number 2 and 3 - instead of reconnecting with Joe Rosie has pissed off to Paris with her mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26