Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Poor Marley, so for his lunch he’s had a pitta, some Parma ham, cucumber and a bit of fruit as he hasn’t touched those peas or the delicious yoghurt 2 ways….kid must be so hungry. Do we think the nursery give him stuff on the sly
I live in hope someone is giving him a cheese sarnie and pom bears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Indie didn’t go to nursery as often as Marley does. He’s so biased towards his daughters, it’s really sad.

Reactions: 12
I could get up at 6 and workout if I didn’t have to actually go to work all day and get three kids ready for school !
Actually I have been reading that sacrificing sleep for workouts is not the best idea which makes me feel 💯 better 🤣
I used to follow Leigh Peele, a trainer and fat loss guru (would still follow her, but she's kind of given up on online stuff - think mostly got tired of the nonsense that goes with it) and she also said this! If it's between getting adequate sleep and dragging yourself out of bed for a workout, choose sleep. Better overall for appetite regulation and metabolism. I didn't even trust her when she said focus mainly on diet and keep workout intensity low if fat loss is the goal, but she was also right about that. Combining reduced intake with high intensity workouts always just led to me regaining the weight because I'd be so hungry and just crack! Activity is great, but doesn't have to be HIIT by any means. Even walking and trying to stay active during the day counts.

Why is he not capable of putting the kids to bed on time. Sounds like he waited till Rosie got home. How much parenting does he actually do!

If they are sorting the passport sound like they are all going to the Maldives (I think someone said he’s at a fitness event out there). Why would you take a 6 week old on a long haul plane!
My sister took my nephew transatlantic at around 10 weeks...for Christmas because her husband was working it, and my Dad hadn't even seen him yet (nor had I). Think she was also secretly in need of some family support and my Mum. The child plumped up nicely with a bit of extra encouragement. It was hard for her, and definitely not a jolly. Can't imagine just heading off on an unnecessary holiday to somewhere further away like that, with 3 of them!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Leni, only a few weeks old and he wants to start taking over feeding her! Wonder where Dosie was today that meant Joe had to have Leni on his own. I know we're not all the same but I don't think I'd leave mine alone for any stretch at 3 weeks old unless I was hospitalised.

Reactions: 11
Until fully immunised with the baby jabs, there no way I would even want to travel abroad with a newborn. But hey, life’s about what Joe wants so worth a major life changing disease 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I used to follow Leigh Peele, a trainer and fat loss guru (would still follow her, but she's kind of given up on online stuff - think mostly got tired of the nonsense that goes with it) and she also said this! If it's between getting adequate sleep and dragging yourself out of bed for a workout, choose sleep. Better overall for appetite regulation and metabolism. I didn't even trust her when she said focus mainly on diet and keep workout intensity low if fat loss is the goal, but she was also right about that. Combining reduced intake with high intensity workouts always just led to me regaining the weight because I'd be so hungry and just crack! Activity is great, but doesn't have to be HIIT by any means. Even walking and trying to stay active during the day counts.

My sister took my nephew transatlantic at around 10 weeks...for Christmas because her husband was working it, and my Dad hadn't even seen him yet (nor had I). Think she was also secretly in need of some family support and my Mum. The child plumped up nicely with a bit of extra encouragement. It was hard for her, and definitely not a jolly. Can't imagine just heading off on an unnecessary holiday to somewhere further away like that, with 3 of them!!
Exactly…..ALWAYS choose sleep. Do you think our grandparents and great parents jumped out of bed every morning first thing and did HIIT in their living room? Did they duck. They just ate home cooked meals and went to work/parenting to keep the weight down. Gyms wasn’t even a thing in them days either so this is why I’m convinced these charlatans like Joe are selling a lie. Eat home cooked meals 80% of the time and get out for a walk when you can and you will be ok trust me. All this pressure from that doughnut to jump out of bed at 5am when you are fucked and do an intense fitness session is total and utter bollocks. It will have a detrimental effect mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
200+ likes a 4 comments on his 'transformation' pics with 4.5 million followers you would think there would be more 🤔
Most of those followers are bought bot followers , not real ones

Reactions: 2
In bed at bleeping Four PM.

So relatable Joe you massive knacker - he induces rage in me like nobody else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was he drunk? In bed at 4pm pouring popcorn out of a huge bottle into his mouth and making strange faces with filters? Where are the kids ? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was he drunk? In bed at 4pm pouring popcorn out of a huge bottle into his mouth and making strange faces with filters? Where are the kids ? Wtf
I thought he was being sarcastic? He said at the end 'how much popcorn have I eaten this week' like directed to us tattlers??? 😅😅 maybe im wrong but ..

Reactions: 4
I'm torn between pissed as a fart, had an argument with Doris, and/or winding up Tattlers

Anyone have any idea how to start a new thread?

Reactions: 2
I thought he was being sarcastic? He said at the end 'how much popcorn have I eaten this week' like directed to us tattlers??? 😅😅 maybe im wrong but ..
No he’s just quoting from the office David Brent style like he does 99% of the time.

I find him unbearable but I can’t seem to stop watching his stories 😂😂 It even bugs me that although he now cuts Marley’s grapes (I’m guessing nursery told him) he still cuts most of them wrong? They’re meant to be cut length ways but instead he cuts them in half width way making them even more of a choking hazard 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find him unbearable but I can’t seem to stop watching his stories 😂😂 It even bugs me that although he now cuts Marley’s grapes (I’m guessing nursery told him) he still cuts most of them wrong? They’re meant to be cut length ways but instead he cuts them in half width way making them even more of a choking hazard 😑
My child refuses to eat cut up grapes. I live in fear of getting a note home from school 😂

I can make a new thread…. Whats the title? Something about Joe being a fanny?

Joe Wicks the pompous prick, his meals are dry and bland. Shelled 9k on a new icebath just to outdo Russell Brand.

Seen as we need suggestions for a new thread guys that's mine. 😂
This is it 👍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.