Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would kind of expect the child of an alcoholic to be a bit more protective of their own children around the subject of drink? Its really quite weird.

Reactions: 17
Of course he’s not going to give Marley gin but the association is still there and it doesn’t sit well with me at all. I don’t like how it glamourises alcohol!

Reactions: 16
Of course he’s not going to give Marley gin but the association is still there and it doesn’t sit well with me at all. I don’t like how it glamourises alcohol!
Especially given that he's just made a woe is me documentary shaming his alcoholic parents for all the apparent trauma they caused him. He's thick as tit!

Reactions: 21
Im sure he let Indie mix gin and tonics once or alluded to it.
As long as it looks good for the gram doesn't matter the wider impacts for Joe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Joe Wicks #16 Still a d1ck. Now a dad of three but soon on that bike down the M3 he’ll be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apart from the Greek yoghurt there is next to zero nutrition in that lunch he’s given to Marley. It’s just bread and veg that will just give the poor sod a belly ache. The bloke hasn’t got a bleeping scooby has he? Imagine being Marley and being given that tit everyday? If I was a teacher I’d be having serious words with Joe about it.

Reactions: 10
Did he say he's going to start photographing what comes back? I had captions on do not sure. But if so, why?! Marley is going to start chucking the stuff he doesn't want on the floor or in the bin to avoid being shamed for not eating it.
Also, what is wrong with a bit of cake or a biscuit FFS. No sugar greek yoghurt and some berries! He's a growing boy he needs carbs for energy not a load of water based veg (cucumber).

Reactions: 9
I’d also consider those big bits of Parma ham a bit of a choking hazard - not something I’d send into nursery

Reactions: 7
That lunch box screams self obsessed parents, who do not prioritise their child, and just chucked in whatever was in the fridge.
I hope the nursery give out snacks because the poor boy is going to be hungry.

Reactions: 10
He's had a rough morning, with 2 good as gold pre schoolers and a baby who his partner is tending to throughout the night. This man doesn't know the meaning of rough morning come back to me when you've done a stint of special needs parenting mate all on your own.. Oh and imagine you're not a millionaire too. 😂 My god he talks some shite.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The other thing that always bugs me is when they say about the kids off to school. His kids don't go to school do they? They aren't school age? They go to nursery or whatever. Why age up your kids and act like you are taking them to school?

Reactions: 3
Did he say he's going to start photographing what comes back? I had captions on do not sure. But if so, why?! Marley is going to start chucking the stuff he doesn't want on the floor or in the bin to avoid being shamed for not eating it.
Also, what is wrong with a bit of cake or a biscuit FFS. No sugar greek yoghurt and some berries! He's a growing boy he needs carbs for energy not a load of water based veg (cucumber).
He is trying to outdo every other parent in the nursery and come across like world's best Dad with Marley's "picture perfect" healthy lunches. Everything is a competition with him and he's trying way too hard. Desperate for admiration everywhere he goes.

Reactions: 7
The other thing that always bugs me is when they say about the kids off to school. His kids don't go to school do they? They aren't school age? They go to nursery or whatever. Why age up your kids and act like you are taking them to school?
Indie has just started reception and Marley goes to nursery.

Reactions: 5
Joe Wicks preaching about the importance of sleep whilst looking like a crack head bag of tit. Bore off you deluded prat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.