Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he not capable of putting the kids to bed on time. Sounds like he waited till Rosie got home. How much parenting does he actually do!

If they are sorting the passport sound like they are all going to the Maldives (I think someone said he’s at a fitness event out there). Why would you take a 6 week old on a long haul plane!

Reactions: 18
Droning on about a lack of sleep when he has nothing to do but come home to his gym for a workout. He's not rushing on to a high pressured job then rushing back for pick up, dinner bath bed, is he?
Note Dosie was off getting Leni's passport. What's the rush to go abroad with a newborn? Someone mentioned he had a gig abroad somewhere but can the kids and Dosie not stay home to chill? Indie will have finished her first term at school, mine were exhausted emotionally and physically when they started school (even though they'd been at nursery since 12mths onwards).

Reactions: 12
Why is he not capable of putting the kids to bed on time. Sounds like he waited till Rosie got home. How much parenting does he actually do!

If they are sorting the passport sound like they are all going to the Maldives (I think someone said he’s at a fitness event out there). Why would you take a 6 week old on a long haul plane!
Yes he’s a special guest at some £3k a night hotel….imagine paying that much and being stuck with that bellend 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely sounds like he couldn't manage dinner bath and bedtime without Rosie. Mind you, I thought he had a nanny or something so why not just get them to do it :ROFLMAO:

He is def reading these threads .. yeh Joe ill believe it when I see Rosie eat it. Prb a reward for loosing half a stone! 😬
Present? Is this classed as a present? I’m no expert on relationships but to me bringing odd treats home for each other wouldn’t be classed as a present, it would just be normal but then I forget Rosie is only allowed to have the BOF 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That gym music was extremely loud for newborn ears. My word.
Obviously trying to train her to sleep through everything.

Also, cat woke him up, cat must leave 🤣 obviously poor Miso is not that cute at 2am.

I don't think a 3 year old should be drinking tonic water, it contains quinine and a bucket load of sugar, that can't be good for a little one!

Reactions: 13
Someone please tell me I was hallucinating when I watched that video. Joe prick saying booby and bitty, the f**k 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Marley can’t just get some normal ham for his lunch….has to be parma…and cut up sugarsnaps…grim
He’s super cute with that haircut though

i regularly do and I’ve not been blocked yet!
Same! I also replied to his story about being late to school the other day with - "life with 3 kids. Get used to it!". He's seen it and I'm not blocked 🤣

Although he has no bleeping excuse to be late the sweaty greasy haired prick 🤣

• Haha

God, 12hr flight ( or longer with a change) 😖😖

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Poor Marley, so for his lunch he’s had a pitta, some Parma ham, cucumber and a bit of fruit as he hasn’t touched those peas or the delicious yoghurt 2 ways….kid must be so hungry. Do we think the nursery give him stuff on the sly

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.