Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take pens and colouring books, a lot of parents do, he acts like he invented it. My 3 year old scribbles for 10 mins then gets bored, so we take all sorts, small toys, Netflix, food, playing eye spy, looking out the window. Children of that age get bored very quickly.
Agree it’s the pushing the writing practice again, I’m surprised she’s not writing full sentences by now 🙄
I would have thought they'd be releasing her dissertation any day...

1001 Ways My Dad is a Conceited Wanker, with analysis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Marley forced to take his nap while they eat with his comfort blanket over his face.
His activity books and crap is once again him competitive parenting - oh look at me, my kids aren't running around or watching Peppa pig on a parents phone.
Just duck off Joe, people do what they gotta do to keep the peace when eating out. I generally chose somewhere I knew the food would come quick and was kid friendly over a smart restaurant.

Reactions: 14
Frigging hell. I couldn't serve that to a child for 'movie snacks'. It's all about balance and colour. That plate looks like it should be served up in strangeways

duck off are they movie snacks!! Burpee Jesus please just give the kids some crisps or sweeties like a normal parent.

Reactions: 12
Poor Indie having to do practise books at 3 years old. How shameful. It would be way more beneficial to just have colouring books or card game activities. He’s such a moron & any letter formation shes mastered will only have to be altered in Reception depending on the school’s writing style 🙄

Do you really ? Cool story bro.....

😴
We once went to one of our kids friends birthday parties, you know the type young kids have with an entertainer in a hall. There was a younger sibling there and his Dad was making him just sit at a table and do work like this instead of joining in the party 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Movie snacks?????? Wtf????? Sure there are alternatives to throwing your kid a bag of haribo and a milkshake but this???? 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Think it’s pretty sad at the age of 3 (?) Indie has already learnt to pose like this with a leg out for photos, just shows how much emphasis is put on her being “pretty” like her vapid mother
I think she goes to ballet so Joe is probably shouting at her to point her toes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus. His preaching is another level tonight. Oh duck off ‘no job Joe’. Also, how many meals today?! 😂

I would have thought they'd be releasing her dissertation any day...

1001 Ways My Dad is a Conceited Wanker, with analysis.
This has got to be the next thread title something like;
Joe Wicks 1001 ways he is a conceited wanker, with analysis.

• Haha
And we are back on banging about sleep 🙄.
Yes I would go to bed earlier if I actually could, I don’t really have ‘me time’ in the evening anyway. Tonight im eating the tea I didn’t have time for earlier and do the laundry because I don’t have a cleaner and I work!

Nah who is snacking on roasted parsnips while watching a movie 💀💀💀 Absolutely not!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There would be no movie night if I served that up to my kids. I’m pretty sure they’d rather starve then eat that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.