Joe Wicks #10 Hot tub twonk machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you be trying to get your 3 (?) year old to try and open a bottle of alcohol!!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! And then Marley running around with a miniature! Wth!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why would you be trying to get your 3 (?) year old to try and open a bottle of alcohol!!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! And then Marley running around with a miniature! Wth!!
Just another example of Joe's fantastic parenting!!!
Extremely inappropriate! 😤

Reactions: 11
It’s not cute to teach your 2 year old about booze and encourage your 1 year old to run round with a bottle of it (because we know Joe has given it to Marley for Instagram content). Does anyone else think it’s irresponsible parenting teaching Indie to say ginton & how to make one? Kids want to be like their parents - how long till Indie tries to put gin in her drinks like Mummy & Daddy? If they weren’t rich and famous people would be saying get social services involved!

We don’t really make an issue of alcohol around our child - to be honest I rarely drink when they’re around apart from a glass of wine with dinner on a Sunday. Joe has got issues.

Reactions: 17
Imagine a teenage mother from a council estate getting her 2yr old to open a can .... what kind of reaction would that invoke?

Reactions: 26
I have got to admit, when my son was 3 he said at the shops ‘we need to get daddy some wine’ 😂 It was funny in the moment but did instantly make me think ‘wow, they see everything’. Mind I wouldn’t let my child prepare my drink and play with alcohol bottles. As some have said, it’s definitely not a place for kids to be. If I was fortunate enough to have a bar in my house, that would for sure be a no kids room. I have no problem with having a drink at 5pm while cooking supper etc, but that’s just downright irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
Gousto is soooooo good when you've got hungry kids?? Your kids are always hungry Joe because you don't feed them properly! Gousto cannot help you there. And all the arse licking DMs that he has to share. The man is insufferable.

Reactions: 10
So he is starving his kids and his wife? Those portions are meant to feed 2 grown adults!
He is off his head. What a horrible controlling knob of a man. He has severe disordered eating, perhaps amongst other issues, and is projecting it onto his children

It’s not cute to teach your 2 year old about booze and encourage your 1 year old to run round with a bottle of it (because we know Joe has given it to Marley for Instagram content). Does anyone else think it’s irresponsible parenting teaching Indie to say ginton & how to make one? Kids want to be like their parents - how long till Indie tries to put gin in her drinks like Mummy & Daddy? If they weren’t rich and famous people would be saying get social services involved!

We don’t really make an issue of alcohol around our child - to be honest I rarely drink when they’re around apart from a glass of wine with dinner on a Sunday. Joe has got issues.
... If Joe wasn't a rich white male, but instead a POC on low income, social services would likely show up. Awful but true.

Reactions: 25
When Indie said gin ton with a smile on her face i felt sorry for her. You can see she's Joe's performing child and because she got the answer right she's happy.
Can imagine what happens if she gets it wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Perhaps it's just a white, male thing, but he just can't help but give advice, constantly. 🤣 No one asked for his advice on how to make a gin and tonic. It's not particularly hard, the ingredients are relatively self explanatory 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m sick of him being such a show off !
Surely even his adoring fans are going to get pissed off with Mr Showy brag face 🙄
A whole fridge just for tonics 🙄
All those bloody gin bottles !
Post jacuzzi gins !
Complaining about Marley waking him up even though him and Rosie don’t have to do a days work like the rest of us !
Honestly he’s such a total tosser !!
How many weeks ago was he crying for the poor people 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Why is the alcohol somewhere the kids can reach it and why are they being encouraged to play with it?
Also why not wait for the kids to go to bed before you neck your gin!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.