Joe Wicks #10 Hot tub twonk machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to @Clare for the title.

Quick update of the previous thread ;-

Joe has got a hot tub, ice bath and a sauna.
Joe likes to tell everyone about his hot tub, ice bath and sauna
Joe treated us all to daily updates in his hot tub, ice bath and sauna.
Joe is still as insufferable and egotistical as ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Joe also likes to stick his child in a sink turn his back so he can cook. Doesn't matter if this child might pull the hot tap on so as long as Joe gets peace.

Reactions: 14
Joe also likes to stick his child in a sink turn his back so he can cook. Doesn't matter if this child might pull the hot tap on so as long as Joe gets peace.
And he sticks him in the sink to stop him crying because he's so hungry. Why is it ok for your child to be so hungry that he's crying? FEED HIM adequately for God's sake! He's a BABY. You are meant to meet his basic needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
And he sticks him in the sink to stop him crying because he's so hungry. Why is it ok for your child to be so hungry that he's crying? FEED HIM adequately for God's sake! He's a BABY. You are meant to meet his basic needs.
Like don’t most parents feed their kids first??? Most kids have their tea like 430-530 ??? No wonder he’s bloody hungry. Talk about starving your kids. Feed him instead of sticking him in the sink. He actually disgusts me!!!

Reactions: 13
He's followed up the great advice of 'stick your starving kid in the sink' with 'my kids eat all sorts of foods as we've always fed them like this'. The absolute ego on it!! Your kids eat anything because you don't feed them until they're starving!

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker here. This guy makes my blood boil. I can’t believe people lap up this tit, he is a terrible example for exercise, nutrition, mental health and parenting..and soon to be baby sleep!
Im currently arguing with people on his sleep post 🙈
Grade A knobber.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the guy who wants 5 kids with “body is 🔥 baby machine” Rosie 🙈🙉

He was clearly a lot happier when they just had Indie, they were able to easily travel the world, she was placid and easy going. He got lucky with an angel child making him believe he was the Messiah of parenting and lulled him into a false sense of security.

Marley is and always has been, a huge inconvenience to him for not slotting in to their lives so obediently. God help any future kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is the guy who wants 5 kids with “body is 🔥 baby machine” Rosie 🙈🙉

He was clearly a lot happier when they just had Indie, they were able to easily travel the world, she was placid and easy going. He got lucky with an angel child making him believe he was the Messiah of parenting and lulled him into a false sense of security.

Marley is and always has been, a huge inconvenience to him for not slotting in to their lives so obediently. God help any future kids.
I’ll be surprised if they have any more kids if I’m honest....

Reactions: 8
So he is starving his kids and his wife? Those portions are meant to feed 2 grown adults!
Wtf?! We never have any leftovers from Gousto - they are perfectly portioned for two people! Wouldn't even stretch to feed my toddler!

Wtf?! We never have any leftovers from Gousto - they are perfectly portioned for two people! Wouldn't even stretch to feed my toddler!
I wonder whether he has to pay for the boxes. Just because he is an investor doesn't necessarily mean they give it to him for free. If so perhaps he's too tight to pay for a bigger box. He is definitely tight as a duck's arse when it comes to buying stuff for the kids. Prefers to spend the money on saunas, Jacuzzis and motorbikes instead.

Reactions: 9
Where’s Rosie and Indie ? ?

I just find that so dangerous that he is cooking whilst Marley is in the sink ! Surely some of his adoring fans will see how dangerous that is too !!

Reactions: 9
Just a twit. If your baby is hungry while you prep the meal, give them something to tide them over. A breadstick, rice cake...anything! Why is ok for a fully grown adult to snack if they need to but a child, who can't fetch their own food, has to go hungry. I don't even post on here but his child rearing is terrible and still the idiots of insta lap it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.