Joe Wicks #10 Hot tub twonk machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whining about how difficult it is walking out into the garden of his multi million pound house to do a third workout.
FFS, it’s glorified star jumps and burpees and it’s his bleeping job. Try being a junior doctor during the COVID pandemic Joe!
I’m embarrassed for him:
God yes. I was 9 hours into my shift last weekend before I even got more than a sip of water because patients are the priority. Never mind a bowl of bleeping ‘gnocchi’ after jumping around for the camera for a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God yes. I was 9 hours into my shift last weekend before I even got more than a sip of water because patients are the priority. Never mind a bowl of bleeping ‘gnocchi’ after jumping around for the camera for a while!
Firstly bless you and thank you for the work you do ❤
Secondly Joe barely does the full workouts anyway? He gets half way through or even earlier and stops /makes it easier for himself so what the fick is he whinging about really?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if that residential area allows residents to do that type of ‘work’ from home?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.