Joe Wicks #10 Hot tub twonk machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie and Indie clearly aren't there. Presumably gone to one of their 25 childcare bubbles to illegally stay over.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god I was on edge watching a baby the same age as my son eating massive solid ice cubes. Huge choking hazard...yet he will mash the butter beans down for him bevause theyre "massive"....butter beans are hell of a lot softer than bloody ice cubes Joe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez if you're kid is constantly playing up whilst you're cooking dinner because he is hungry why not COOK EARLIER. What a bleeping hole he is

Reactions: 13
All comments relating to how normal it is for one year olds not to sleep through the night have now been removed!! (on the latest weanin15 post) disgusting! Instagram shouldn’t allow for this on ads!!

• Angry
  • Wow
I actually thought he was joking when he said he was doing a booked called wean in 15. Talk about drag the bollocks out of it.

Reactions: 7
Where to start. He’s truly been a prized d I ck in the last few stories. He infuriates me.

Complaining that Marley is annoying when he’s cooking because he’s hungry. Two kids in and he hasn’t figured out that there’s two options for this: feed Marley a snack before he gets to the ravenous stage (kids this age actually need small bits over the day not three meals btw), or....have it already ready before he gets to this hungry annoying stage. It’s clear that Joe refuses to accommodate anybody else’s needs but his own. Even his own baby son’s. Too preoccupied with himself to think throughout the day what Marley meeds

Then there’s putting him in the sink as he turns his back to him and cook. Marley is a climbing and walking toddler now. This is the worst idea ever to have him on a high surface. How do we report safeguarding??? Sorry but just because he’s a millionaire doesn’t mean that that baby isn’t in constant danger. He is and he is being filmed as proof.

oh how “funny” to have him run round with ice cubes in his mouth. Ffs. Yet mins later he’s mashing a butter bean up for him because that’s a problem 🤯

My second child doesn’t sleep either, like my first. It’s normal!

Anyone new to the thread and fancies a complete cringe-fest on this then check out Joe’s interview on Happy Mum Happy Baby that he did shortly after Indies birth in 2018. Utterly arrogant that parenting is easy - weeks in.

All comments relating to how normal it is for one year olds not to sleep through the night have now been removed!! (on the latest weanin15 post) disgusting! Instagram shouldn’t allow for this on ads!!
Nah I can still see them.
Joe will be the livid one at being woken up.

Last edited:
Where to start. He’s truly been a prized d I ck in the last few stories. He infuriates me.

Complaining that Marley is annoying when he’s cooking because he’s hungry. Two kids in and he hasn’t figured out that there’s two options for this: feed Marley a snack before he gets to the ravenous stage (kids this age actually need small bits over the day not three meals btw), or....have it already ready before he gets to this hungry annoying stage. It’s clear that Joe refuses to accommodate anybody else’s needs but his own. Even his own baby son’s. Too preoccupied with himself to think throughout the day what Marley meeds

Then there’s putting him in the sink as he turns his back to him and cook. Marley is a climbing and walking toddler now. This is the worst idea ever to have him on a high surface. How do we report safeguarding??? Sorry but just because he’s a millionaire doesn’t mean that that baby isn’t in constant danger. He is and he is being filmed as proof.

oh how “funny” to have him run round with ice cubes in his mouth. Ffs. Yet mins later he’s mashing a butter bean up for him because that’s a problem 🤯

Anyone new to the thread and fancies a complete cringe-fest on this then check out Joe’s interview on Happy Mum Happy Baby that he did shortly after Indies birth in 2018. Utterly arrogant that parenting is easy - weeks in.

‘That‘ interview was the beginning of my hatred for him. Spoke like he had it utterly mastered when she was barely weeks old.

Reactions: 8

I remember this interview. Wasn't he also really dismissive of miscarriage, and said that Rosie had had a MC prior to Indie but it wasn't a big deal and basically they weren't bothered? Totally dismissive of the pain that millions of women go through. I'd love to hear if Rosie felt it didn't matter at all, as he did.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I remember this interview. Wasn't he also really dismissive of miscarriage, and said that Rosie had had a MC prior to Indie but it wasn't a big deal and basically they weren't bothered? Totally dismissive of the pain that millions of women go through. I'd love to hear if Rosie felt it didn't matter at all, as he did.
We only ever get to see Rosie in a bikini - she's effectively mute on his social media. The whole thing is so cringeworthy. Something isn't rigth int hat relationship and I can only presume he's a weird control freak and she's a trophy wife.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else noticed the pull ups challenge that he didn’t manage to do in January but was ‘definitely going to continue and I’ll complete in February’ has had suspiciously NO mentions for at least two weeks?

almost like it’s another fad he got temporarily fixated on and then dropped as soon as another obsession came along... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why DID he drop the wean in 15 account? That commenters not wrong, he dropped the book then bolted!

Reactions: 10
Why DID he drop the wean in 15 account? That commenters not wrong, he dropped the book then bolted!
Because Little Marley didn't get the memo and didn't go along with his "bitter veg puree" plan...and rather than admit he was wrong and do what worked for his son...He dropped it! 😂

• Haha
I'm not sure where to begin with this afternoon stories but letting kids those ages around alcohol and a bar isn't cool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.